DX » Community » Reviews » Panasonic NCR18650B Super Max 3.7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery - Black + Green (2 Pieces)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byekman88 on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great batteries, they hold a lot of charge for a long time. It comes in a cool protective case. I use two of this in series to power my 1200 lumen bicycle head light and i get more than 5 hours running time.Cons:The positive pole is a bit short, but instead of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjjg1 on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Amazing price-quality ratio -mAh pretty much as advertised, which is pretty amazing for battery's this cheap -Nice carrying case, good for storing them -Arrived at 60% charge, which is the optimal storage charge for Li-Ion battery's, shows you that care has be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnnyloh5 on 02/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I used this to replace the batteries in my low quality china power bank..... requires some work in de-soldering the old batteries, but now with the new batteries, a total of 6800mah..... it last even more than some 10000mah china batteries....... coolCons:nothing much that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXaltotun2 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These are very powerful batteries, which hold charge for a very long time. I use them as an external emergency power bank using SKU 22001, (http://dx.com/p/220016) and they charge my Samsung Galaxy S4 FASTER than my computer! Of course, the ENB power bank case... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAssAby on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Highest capacity in the world at the moment. Comes with a battery protective case.Cons:Actual Capacity 3200mAh (checked Hyperion EOS 0606i) To improve the contact (using lantern) had to impose solder on the plus contact.OtherThoughts:Perfect for high drain devices. PANAS... Read more

5 2
  • posted bydmmuller on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good price and long life (if they don't die after the first use - more of that later). Qaulity appears to be good - at first.Cons:Terminal is too far recessed to allow two batteries to be used in series. There is simply not enough of the positive terminal protruding abov... Read more

7 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections