DX » Community » Reviews » Panasonic NCR18650B Super Max 3.7V 3400mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery - Black + Green (2 Pieces)
Customer’s impression:
Very Good Battery 18650 Top Quality Batteries
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabpin on 09/17/2014

I have buy this battery for intensive use for my electronic cigarette, and i can vape for all day without change battery. This battery is really THE BEST for me. Simply recharge in the night and is ready to all day vape use. I have used this battery for 6 months and the energy quality is the same of ... Read more

Impression:Very Good Battery;

0 0 0

• posted bychrissttian on 09/15/2014

I have look a lot for the best quality/price 1860 battery and these Panasonic are the best. They hold a lot of charge for a long period of time. The only drawback it`s that the top pin its flat but for me it`s no problem. just to consider this when you buy them. Highly recommended! Read more

Impression:18650 Top Quality Batteries;

0 0 0

• posted byekman88 on 06/30/2014

Great batteries, they hold a lot of charge for a long time. It comes in a cool protective case. I use two of this in series to power my 1200 lumen bicycle head light and i get more than 5 hours running time. The positive pole is a bit short, but instead of adding solder to the pole try using a battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjjg1 on 05/27/2014

-Amazing price-quality ratio -mAh pretty much as advertised, which is pretty amazing for battery's this cheap -Nice carrying case, good for storing them -Arrived at 60% charge, which is the optimal storage charge for Li-Ion battery's, shows you that care has been put into this product -The plastic lip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnnyloh5 on 02/19/2014

I used this to replace the batteries in my low quality china power bank..... requires some work in de-soldering the old batteries, but now with the new batteries, a total of 6800mah..... it last even more than some 10000mah china batteries....... cool nothing much that I can think of.... There are many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystokey on 01/29/2014

Fantastic cells. I am running these in my Zebralight H600 and they give me over 2 hours on full power. They are great for high drain applications. Some 18650 batteries ive used dont have the power to sustain full beam. Lightweight lithium is great for traveling and resist the cold well. Came very quickly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXaltotun2 on 12/02/2013

These are very powerful batteries, which hold charge for a very long time. I use them as an external emergency power bank using SKU 22001, (http://dx.com/p/220016) and they charge my Samsung Galaxy S4 FASTER than my computer! Of course, the ENB power bank case is also involved in the charging (it's an ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAssAby on 06/18/2013

Highest capacity in the world at the moment. Comes with a battery protective case. Actual Capacity 3200mAh (checked Hyperion EOS 0606i) To improve the contact (using lantern) had to impose solder on the plus contact. Perfect for high drain devices. PANASONIC- the quality you can trust. Don`t waste your ... Read more

2 0 5

• posted bydmmuller on 06/07/2013

Good price and long life (if they don't die after the first use - more of that later). Qaulity appears to be good - at first. Terminal is too far recessed to allow two batteries to be used in series. There is simply not enough of the positive terminal protruding above the lip of the cell to allow good ... Read more

5 1 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections