DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Double Chained Necklace 2 Star Pendants with Stone Each 42-cm
  • 5 star 15 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKittymadam2 on 04/12/2010

- Unique design - Looks much more expensive than it is. - 925 makings on the necklace - Multi-length on the chain with the stars, insuring one is always a little shorter than the other. - Looks like real silver - Large gemstone that does glimmer in the light - Necklace shorter than pictured - Large gemstone makes the necklace look less expensive - Because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylilchoconut on 03/21/2009

-its unique -its heart and stars--both of which is popular with girls of all ages -the build quality of the chain is not terrible (like some of other cheaper necklaces i have seen) -the crystals inside the stars are not pretty -may have been better without crystals -its a little bit short -comes in plastic bag hanger thing that you'd find in a convenience ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDSLite on 01/17/2009

nice looking necklace, price is affordable, you can get a thousand of these for a good price, looks alright when you wear it, good buy for a bargain necklace, necklace itself doesnt look too shabby either doesnt have a good package, would not recommend to get it as a gift if you dont have a gift box, comes in plastic wrapper, mine came folded (cardboard ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLadyPearly on 01/03/2009

The necklace can be separated into two parts. One consisting of the heart alone and the other just the stars, but only the heart will have the necklace attached to it. While the other part will just look like a stand alone charm. The necklace is also a very lightweight so it does not feel heavy if you wear it all day. You can also adjust the length ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytohterry on 12/23/2008

The necklace's build quality is good and well-made. The design is very special and looks very elegant and fashionable on ladies. The crystals in the stars are nice and shiny.I was kinda worried when I read the comments about them being fake before buying, but they turned out pretty to me! A great wear for any occasions. Lastly, it definitely worth the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboohahah on 10/16/2008

This is an amazing necklace the pendents are very pretty. the chain is very elegant. the heart connecting the start is a very creative idea. it doesn't look very fake. amazing price the crystals in the stars coulda been made better but it's still definitely worth the money. chain was longer than expected but nothing to worry about my girl had a huge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQ'tee on 09/23/2008

This necklace had a very special design. It looks like two necklaces held together by a little heart, while the two stars hang down. The necklace's build quality is good. For me, the necklace was a little on the long side (the stars are really IN my cleavage instead of pointing at it), but I'm not very tall. For taller women, it would be perfect. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaceulinho on 07/27/2008

It is a veeeeeery beautiful neckless, really bright. A wonderful way to look beautiful with not much money. It goes with every clothe, and the heart is very romantic. I did not like the little sparkles inside the stars, it looks really cheap and it seems it is gona fell off with any movement. I am a little sharter to use it, I wish the stars would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuaevistaCOM on 07/05/2008

- Very Elegant design. - Looks like almost real Silver. - People ask for shop details when they see it. - Star Pendants looks very nice and shiny. - Will buy some more for gifting to my friends. - Built quality is not as original but for this price that’s not a big deal. - It did not come in a box but a scale type plastic/paper cover. - You should be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagabriel on 07/02/2008

- Beautiful!! - Exquisite design. - Great quality, doesn't look cheap. Very well made. - So cheap you won't believe it. Nothing important. The only thing to mention is that the chain is a little short. If the person to wear it has a big neck it won't look good. The necklace is so pretty that my wife liked it instantly. While I cannot say whether is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections