DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Weighting Hook Scale with Neck Strap (40kg Max / 10g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
Pequena e prática компактность и точность
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCecilioNicolau on 08/29/2014

Balança pequena e muito prática, por exemplo, para levar em viagens em que se precise aferir o peso das malas antes de embarcar em aeroportos ou portos. Fácil manuseio e precisão. Usa pilhas AAA inclusas. Produto barato que está sendo utilizado sem problemas. Read more

Impression:Pequena e prática;

0 0 0

• posted bysvjazist007 on 08/12/2014

Такими весами пользуюсь давно. Очень помогали на рыбалке и при походах на рынок. Брал с собой в авиаперелеты - помогали избежать перевеса багажа Точные показания до 40 кг!!!, долго работает батарейка. Весы очень компактные. Сильно жалел когда потерял такие весы, поэтому решил повторить покупку. Read more

Impression:компактность и точность;

0 0 0

• posted byfoleda on 03/28/2014

Very useful for weighing all kinds of stuff from luggage to vegetables. Inexpensive. Seems pretty accurate. My improvised test mass checked out to within my estimate of it's accuracy. The support strap (laughably called a neck strap in the description) could be a little wider to make holding it while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHABR on 12/11/2013

Ergonomic and convenient case. The indicator has large numbers. Metal hook, strong and reliable. With a big weight the handle strongly sticks into an incense. Reliability of the handle raises big doubts. Color pleasant, but has a dirty shade. Cardboard packing came the rumpled. Color of plastic rather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaomarianoecol on 11/19/2013

O produto é bom, quando analisamos pelo preço x qualidade. A balança possui uma boa precisão e pouco erro. Normamente, utilizo a balança para fazer pequenas (50 gramas) e grandes (até 35 kilogramas) medições. Acredito que seja um produto durável. Além ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byehecatlyoali on 11/16/2013

Just perfect, I use it everytime I go out with my luggage and even to scale my dog (true!) using a bag, to cook... It is perfect, price is good. Just perfect, I use it everytime I go out with my luggage and even to scale my dog (true!) using a bag, to cook... It is perfect, price is good. Just perfect,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirondevil on 10/03/2013

the operating range is too wide ,i've tested it until 10kg and it works very well. it's very accurate (i've compared with other balance in my equipment) and obviously the price is very competitive.....also two AAA battiries are included in the package....so you dont'have to buy apart... N/A for the moment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycchris82 on 09/12/2013

-cheap and small scale, seems to do exactly what it should do - easy to carry and works well - especially handy to check the weight of your lugage (before check in for a flight) or as a small scale for camping (check gas, weight food, etc) - has all basic functions: tare and different weight scales -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeterfinch on 08/26/2013

I use this for home brewing, working out how much fruit I have in a bucket, and it is great to quickly know the value of something. I turn it on, and attach to the hook and pull up. the device is clear to read and easy to understand. with a lot of weight the string can cut into the fingers. spins about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKejunut on 07/22/2013

Quite lite; Measuring correct; Easy to put bag on the hook - its big enough; No problem with settings & funktions, i understand all without instruction; Useful on the markets where all sellers trying to cheat you and give less products, like in our town :) COLOR makes me seek. Trying to paint it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections