Very good price. Reasonable sound quality. Build quality is decent. Will not break easily. Comes with noise-isolated ear buds. Comes with 2 extra pairs of ear buds. Don't expect supreme quality. Simple headphones for general usage For audiophiles, I would recommend purchasing a better quality headphones. Good product for its price range. Couldn't find ... Read more
- Decent lenght.
- Built quality ok for price.
- Metal frame for the ear pieces, at this price I was expecting plastic. - They are not really "noise-canceling" but they do provide a reduction of ambient noise when wearied.
- Sound is a little soft (lacks a little power), for every day use more than fine.
- They came on a transparent ... Read more
these heaphones are realy cheap cheap cheap, they sound is not bad and you can use these for any mobile phone or just realy need earphones. they sound horrible, they have too many mid tones and too few high tones and bass tones, other than that the build quality is bad and feels realy cheap, the wire feels rough and does not bend eaily. so i am affraid ... Read more
us they are much more expensive. Very soft rubber, the ears are not tired. Came in a plastic carrying case, too + Length allows the player to wear even in the bag (I have a PDA). a lot of bass, but few high notes ... The cord is very thin, easily bent, and confused. Gum in the compound wire and earpiece permanently move out. Wire at the plug will not ... Read more
I was suprised with this headphone.
I have bought it just for curiosity and liked too much.
It have a good balance between bass and treble and performs very well for the price.
His cable and connector seem to be solid. Comes well packed. The capsule construction seem to be fragile, so I don´t believe this can survive to many misuses. So it´... Read more
These ear phones are probably the most inexpensive, yet useful earphones out there. I found these better than the white iphone types that deal extreme also sells. But they are basically cheap and work fairly well The cons are this thing is extremely cheap. I always buy these in bundles. They're great, but after extended use you start hearing excessive ... Read more
- It has a good and clear sound, similar to other earphones more expensive than it that I bought other times in traditional shops. - Design is cool, at least in my opinion (exactly like photos). - Very comfortable to use, it's easy to adapt it in your ear. - Build quality is bad, mine broke in less than two months of use, maybe because I use it in hard ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.