DX » Community » Reviews » Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack/114cm Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJointDee on 11/17/2013

Very good price. Reasonable sound quality. Build quality is decent. Will not break easily. Comes with noise-isolated ear buds. Comes with 2 extra pairs of ear buds. Don't expect supreme quality. Simple headphones for general usage For audiophiles, I would recommend purchasing a better quality headphones. Good product for its price range. Couldn't find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTransferJP on 04/18/2012

- Decent lenght. - Built quality ok for price. - Price. - Metal frame for the ear pieces, at this price I was expecting plastic. - They are not really "noise-canceling" but they do provide a reduction of ambient noise when wearied. - Sound is a little soft (lacks a little power), for every day use more than fine. - They came on a transparent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymathijs18652 on 12/09/2010

these heaphones are realy cheap cheap cheap, they sound is not bad and you can use these for any mobile phone or just realy need earphones. they sound horrible, they have too many mid tones and too few high tones and bass tones, other than that the build quality is bad and feels realy cheap, the wire feels rough and does not bend eaily. so i am affraid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirefox19 on 11/04/2010

us they are much more expensive. Very soft rubber, the ears are not tired. Came in a plastic carrying case, too + Length allows the player to wear even in the bag (I have a PDA). a lot of bass, but few high notes ... The cord is very thin, easily bent, and confused. Gum in the compound wire and earpiece permanently move out. Wire at the plug will not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexMartini on 08/17/2010

I was suprised with this headphone. I have bought it just for curiosity and liked too much. It have a good balance between bass and treble and performs very well for the price. His cable and connector seem to be solid. Comes well packed. The capsule construction seem to be fragile, so I don´t believe this can survive to many misuses. So it&#180... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylenzor on 02/21/2010

These ear phones are probably the most inexpensive, yet useful earphones out there. I found these better than the white iphone types that deal extreme also sells. But they are basically cheap and work fairly well The cons are this thing is extremely cheap. I always buy these in bundles. They're great, but after extended use you start hearing excessive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabrelatas9 on 02/11/2010

- It has a good and clear sound, similar to other earphones more expensive than it that I bought other times in traditional shops. - Design is cool, at least in my opinion (exactly like photos). - Very comfortable to use, it's easy to adapt it in your ear. - Build quality is bad, mine broke in less than two months of use, maybe because I use it in hard ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections