DX » Community » Reviews » Cycling Bike Bicycle Handlebar Tape Belt Wrap w/ Bar Plugs - Black (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrogiertrommelen on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap and really easy to use handlebar tape. Good looking and I like that the tape is not very shiny. Backside is sticky but does not have tape. This makes it very easy to but it on your handlebar. Does not come of and is very comfortable. Bought them several t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrooftelan on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very easy to apply, simply follow instructions on youtube. Feels good when touching. The foam feels fine. My bicycle stands in direct sun with the product for over a month and there is no visible sun damage.Cons:Bar plugs seem to be cheap. I prefered not to use them.Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysqueeish on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Light, comfortable and relatively grippy. I installed these on my bike today and went for a short ride. I love the foam and general feel of it. The ends are cut properly, no slanted edges or jagged leftovers.Cons:There's no double sided tape included with these so you eith... Read more

1 0
  • posted byatomicr on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is light, and elastic and seems durable. There is no sticky tape on the back, what is a good thing for me, because I can wrap it several times without problems with glue.Cons:Bar plugs are inconvinient for my handlebar (25.6mm). As a matter of fact, they are smaller t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections