Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybedbug1226 on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works with PCSX2 and has vibration.It even accepts controllers that my ps2 has a hard time connecting to. Cons:I had to install all the drivers twice for vibration to be available but no big deal.And would not work with my multitap but also not a deal breaker. O... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMardeleva on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works fine, all buttos works,and it is easy to configure it.There is a calibration menu that makes it easy to configure buttosn of game controllers. It comes with a mini CD that contains drivers and menu for controllers configuration.Works on WinXP, Vista and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTass on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- All buttons work and its highly responsive - Vibration feedback also works -Two pads using only one USB port. Cons:-USB connector is a bit loose. When plugged into the computer, you have to move the cable around the connector until the computer detects it. -Cable is a b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydothacker on 09/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Converts PS2 controllers to USB/PC *2 controllers can be plugged in at once Cons:*Cable was bent at a bad angle, which is not good for the wires. *PS2 plug side is held by a spring which digs into the plastic. Leaves scratches but also, I don't feel as if it'll hold even... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCSummers on 01/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect way to reuse wireless PS2 controllers on the PS3! Cons:None I could find! OtherThoughts:Unlike most, I purchased this specifically so I could reuse the wireless PS2 controllers purchased from DX in the PS3...while it comes with a Windows driver disk, n... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylloureiro on 04/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The USB cable is too short - Not needed to use the CD drives that came with the product: Windows automatically recognized - Good quality - Two people can play simultaneously - I have not found similar in price and quality in Brazil Cons:- The packaging is poor: the wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjonahpsx on 03/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Works straight out of the box with Windows 7 x64, although the cd came with drivers. - Very cheap compared to similar products here in Europe that cost triple as much as this one - Works with Playstation 3! It's plug and play, it is recognized as 2 differente controller... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySjalala on 02/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works with every emulator I've used so far. - It's pretty cheap considering similar products cost 10 to 15 euro's here. - Even the build quality isn't all that bad. - Works on Windows 7 Pro x64. Just plug it in and the driver will automatically be installed... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlbertJaymond on 11/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cool, works great in win xp and linux, also in win 7, the cd came with virus, or at least that´s what my anti-virus said, but, i don´t think so, the cd came with the pertinent drivers. Cons:I opened to take a look at the circuits and it´s very c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKyleS on 03/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works in linux as a generic human interface device. That means in linux, it just works, no drivers, no fussing. I didn't test under windows or OSX, or on my PS3. Works with PS1/2 arcade sticks. Works with MAME! It should work with most any other emulator as well. Cons:I... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections