Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrancinardo on 02/02/2014

A very-easy-to-use plug and play device. no problems, no headache. works in emulators like psx and zsnes. very usefull and can plug up to two controllers simultaneously. great to play with a friend. its material is kind of good, but you can handle it carefully, trying to do not pull the cable using much force. now i can play bomberman accompained and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySebasAR on 10/01/2013

Easy of use and install. ps2 controllers works fine with windows 8. (The specs says w95/98/Me/Xp compatible) i didn't need to install the drivers that came in a mini cd. the cables are too short, and are quite twisted in the blister. luckily both adapters work fine. it is not compatible with any kind of ps2 controllers. i have 2 not Sony controllers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMardeleva on 06/07/2013

Works as described.Good qualiy materials, construction is reliable and I would add him only a little more cable length usb.IT works fine with two controls without any problem and for its good quality looks like it will last for a long time.Mi son and his friend are now happily playing together and I a very happy for a great price and very good quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybedbug1226 on 03/11/2013

Works with PCSX2 and has vibration.It even accepts controllers that my ps2 has a hard time connecting to. I had to install all the drivers twice for vibration to be available but no big deal.And would not work with my multitap but also not a deal breaker. For the price I plan on buying another so I can have 4 controllers at once instead of using my ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMardeleva on 12/26/2012

Works fine, all buttos works,and it is easy to configure it.There is a calibration menu that makes it easy to configure buttosn of game controllers. It comes with a mini CD that contains drivers and menu for controllers configuration.Works on WinXP, Vista and Windows 7.Vibration function works fine also. I can´t find cons, but a longer USB cable ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTass on 11/14/2012

- All buttons work and its highly responsive - Vibration feedback also works -Two pads using only one USB port. -USB connector is a bit loose. When plugged into the computer, you have to move the cable around the connector until the computer detects it. -Cable is a bit short. - Fast delivery For the price, its worth it. I can play PSX games on my PC ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydothacker on 09/07/2012

*Converts PS2 controllers to USB/PC *2 controllers can be plugged in at once *Cable was bent at a bad angle, which is not good for the wires. *PS2 plug side is held by a spring which digs into the plastic. Leaves scratches but also, I don't feel as if it'll hold even a light yank. *The driver CD can be a little confusing. Look at the package it says ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCSummers on 01/20/2012

Perfect way to reuse wireless PS2 controllers on the PS3! None I could find! Unlike most, I purchased this specifically so I could reuse the wireless PS2 controllers purchased from DX in the PS3...while it comes with a Windows driver disk, nothing extra was needed on the PS3. Plugged it into the hub (also purchased here), put the receivers in the business ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylloureiro on 04/15/2011

- The USB cable is too short - Not needed to use the CD drives that came with the product: Windows automatically recognized - Good quality - Two people can play simultaneously - I have not found similar in price and quality in Brazil - The packaging is poor: the wires came sharply bent - The vibration did not work, but this may be the Windows Setup ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjonahpsx on 03/25/2011

- Works straight out of the box with Windows 7 x64, although the cd came with drivers. - Very cheap compared to similar products here in Europe that cost triple as much as this one - Works with Playstation 3! It's plug and play, it is recognized as 2 differente controllers, even though you only have 1 PS1/2 controller plugged to the adaptor - Maybe ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections