DX » Community » Reviews » Optical Triple Triangular Glass Prism Spectrum - White
  • 5 star 11 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaperplus on 05/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comes with a nice box. (good for a small present) When looking through the prism on anything in light - you do see the object's colors spectrum. Cons:I didn't manage do see a clear "rainbow effect" (as in the product's photo) while lighting the prism itself usin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardolopes12 on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a really beautiful optical triple triangular glass prism spedtrum. It is very cheap. I was expecting something with no quality by the price, but im really surprised. I gave it to my dad and he love it. It is a great present Cons:The box is cheap and not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynosklo on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product works perfectly. It is a perfect prism with crystal clear transparency that works fine to decompose the light into its smaller components. Comes in a nice small case with clothing wrapping that protects it from scratches and gives a professional finish. Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQuagmireGiggity on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Creates a beautiful light effect in your home, when placed correctly. * Quality is very nice piece of glass. Nothing wrong with it imo Cons:* Price maybe a bit on the high side. * The prism is a bit on the small smide. OtherThoughts:It is a nice piece to hav... Read more

1 0
  • posted byigor1707 on 03/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very cheap, clear (without any scratches), well made, solid packing that keep item intact during transport. It is right dimension, not so big. It's high quality peace of glass that I could not buy in my country. It is good product to teach others light co... Read more

2 0
  • posted byuros13 on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- crystal clear prism - price is nice not expensive - come in carton box - if you need prism by it - dimensions are like is written on DX site Cons:- i get it with few small scratches but nothing serious (for that money is good) - everything else is ok OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a beautiful piece just as an object in itself - it looks great sitting on my desk. It also functions very well as a prism, the quality of glass is high and it refracts light perfectly. Cons:None, it is much cheaper than I could have bought it in Austra... Read more

4 0
  • posted byhignd on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is great for teaching kids how optical works and the spectrum of lights. It is great buy and cool item to play with the laser or camera picture tricks Cons:The packed material is cheap and has the aspect of chiniese toys. Mine had a small piece missing but that... Read more

1 0
  • posted byterrasan on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great, is very clear, seems resilient. Comes in a nice cushioned box. Has a nice size. It's made in such a shape that it isn't sharp, so it won't hurt your hands when held, which is nice. Cons:Absolutely none. It's as good a prism as you can get. OtherThou... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRoaze2000 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good prism...Actual Glass Prism with Good optics and no visible blemishes or artifacts. I will be keeping it in a pouch in my camera bag. Cons:As everyone has said already, the package looks nice and is perfect for storing the prism because it's made out of card... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections