DX » Community » Reviews » Optical Triple Triangular Glass Prism Spectrum - White
Customer’s impression:
great prism
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysongsteel on 08/29/2014

pros + it is well cut with no sharp edges + easy to use this is the perfect prism. price is a little bit expensive but it was much more expensive to buy it locally and it had sharp edges. this is good for lab experiments in highschool. Read more

Impression:great prism;

0 0 1

• posted bypaperplus on 05/10/2014

Comes with a nice box. (good for a small present) When looking through the prism on anything in light - you do see the object's colors spectrum. I didn't manage do see a clear "rainbow effect" (as in the product's photo) while lighting the prism itself using sunlight or LED flashlight. Perhaps it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduardolopes12 on 05/05/2014

It is a really beautiful optical triple triangular glass prism spedtrum. It is very cheap. I was expecting something with no quality by the price, but im really surprised. I gave it to my dad and he love it. It is a great present The box is cheap and not very fancy. It looks like chinese toy. It has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynosklo on 04/14/2014

The product works perfectly. It is a perfect prism with crystal clear transparency that works fine to decompose the light into its smaller components. Comes in a nice small case with clothing wrapping that protects it from scratches and gives a professional finish. The product is small but what you would ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byQuagmireGiggity on 04/14/2014

* Creates a beautiful light effect in your home, when placed correctly. * Quality is very nice piece of glass. Nothing wrong with it imo * Price maybe a bit on the high side. * The prism is a bit on the small smide. It is a nice piece to have behind your window. When the sun hits the prism the right ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byigor1707 on 03/04/2014

It's very cheap, clear (without any scratches), well made, solid packing that keep item intact during transport. It is right dimension, not so big. It's high quality peace of glass that I could not buy in my country. It is good product to teach others light composition. Package should have some way of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byleoncino on 02/24/2014

A Prism with a good price/quality ratio Is shipped in a nice red box, you can use it for didactical scope showing how solar light is composed. Buon oggetto a basso prezzo adatto a uso didattico per mostrare la scoposizione della luce solare. Confezionato in una scatola rossa molto carina. Consigliato ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaki101 on 02/07/2014

Its quality made glass and the size its OK, it come in nice case and it was well protected in there from breaking or getting scratched No cons, if you want to buy a prism you cant go wrong with this one I didn't really needed this prism and didn't put it in real use so far but its cheap and nice product,... Read more

Prism in its own box Prism next to its box

0 0 0

• posted bycadocado on 02/06/2014

It is hard to find a prism at this price. It works well. Just hold it in bright sunlight, and rotate... and a rainbow will appear. My daughter calls it the 'rainbow glass'. It came without batteries. Just kidding, it doesn't run on batteries. It's a prism, and it works. Works best using sunlight, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuros13 on 01/29/2014

- crystal clear prism - price is nice not expensive - come in carton box - if you need prism by it - dimensions are like is written on DX site - i get it with few small scratches but nothing serious (for that money is good) - everything else is ok - delivery time was 2 weeks for Germany - also good educational ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections