DX » Community » Reviews » Optical Triple Triangular Glass Prism Spectrum - White
Customer’s impression:
good nice OK cool Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBobsterSnowman on 01/31/2016

I never had one of these when growing up as a kid, I have only seen them in text books. When I got this Prism and put it in the sunlight it was very impressive to see that it can seperate the full light spectrum and display all the colours onto a wall or floor. Really nice product to have for and... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byaseques on 12/13/2015

I was looking for a pyramid but there weren't any in the catalog, the piece is made of transparent plastic, it's totally transparent with no scars or satins. But the effect of decomposing the light is really not very spectacular, I wouldn't buy it again.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bysteins on 11/17/2015

This prism came in a small box to protect it. it was fun to show it to my kids who instantly started trying things with it. if you are interested in showing your kids some optics experiments such a prism is a way to start.

Impression:good,cool;

0 0 0

• posted byeliasfb on 11/09/2015

Pros: perfect for refraction experiments. Works well under sunlight and also with various kinds of artificial lights. Comes with a nice case. Cons: surface easy to scratch.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9553335 on 10/30/2015

Great prism, it's measure like 10 cm (4 inch) tall, and 3 cm (1.2 inch) on each side, it's heavy of course and very good edges, it's not very easy to use, you need to create a light beam or something like that. A great product, open carefully to don't break the box.

Impression:nice,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byMIZ1CZ on 10/06/2015

Small. Very good quality, so it works nice with the Sun. Everyone can test, what the "white" daily light is. Nice packaging, so you can use original packaging as the gift directly. Check dimensions in the product description before the buy - don't be startled by the small size. ;-)

Impression:good,OK,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9420629 on 09/23/2015

Nice item, it does really create rainbows but it was a little bit smaller than expected. Also is quite expensive for such a small piece of glass. Overall 9/10, a purchase I'd recommend.

Impression:good,OK,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMundoEstranho on 09/10/2015

i thought it would be bigger

Impression:good,it does what it should do;

0 0 0

• posted byFolstag on 08/27/2015

muy buen item para enseñar a tus hijos o para disfrutar la ciencia. la verdad su calidad me sorprendió gratamente. muy buen producto y lo mejor a un muy buen precio.

Impression:nice,divertido,pro ciencia!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byjarbasket on 08/09/2015

A imagem mostra um arco iris lindo saindo do produto. Pensei que realmente veria um arco íris em casa. Mas quando assisti um vídeo, me decepcionei, porque só vejo as cores através do vidro. Fora dele aparecem uma ou duas manchinhas coloridas.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere