DX » Community » Reviews » Optical Triple Triangular Glass Prism Spectrum - White
Customer’s impression:
good nice OK cool Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZed on 04/05/2016

The prism comes in a nice box that can protect the prism. It is perfectly polished and works very well at creating a rainbow spectrum. Good for all ages.

Impression:Great glass prism;

0 0 0

• posted byreiswn on 03/29/2016

I liked because that is a nice thing to stand in my desk. All the light from my window pass through inside this thing and makes a beautiful rainbow.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydornwilliams on 03/20/2016

Pro: Perfect for experimentation or just to put deep colors on the walls, the box is great if given as a present. Con: none

0 0 0

• posted byDeBuggerX on 02/04/2016

Comes in a nice box. It's not a glass, so probably could be cheaper. Anyway, it works as expected.

Simple and fun item Simple and fun item

0 0 0

• posted byBobsterSnowman on 01/31/2016

I never had one of these when growing up as a kid, I have only seen them in text books. When I got this Prism and put it in the sunlight it was very impressive to see that it can seperate the full light spectrum and display all the colours onto a wall or floor. Really nice product to have for and... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjuaco1975 on 01/29/2016

mis niños han flipado cuando han visto el prisma en funcionamiento el embalaje que traía protegia bastante bien el prisma, pensé que iba a venir rota

Impression:good,OK,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9755076 on 01/28/2016

OK PRODUCTO FUNCIONA PERFECTAMENTE, LO RECOMIENDO. EXCELENTE EMPAQUE.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byaseques on 12/13/2015

I was looking for a pyramid but there weren't any in the catalog, the piece is made of transparent plastic, it's totally transparent with no scars or satins. But the effect of decomposing the light is really not very spectacular, I wouldn't buy it again.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bysteins on 11/17/2015

This prism came in a small box to protect it. it was fun to show it to my kids who instantly started trying things with it. if you are interested in showing your kids some optics experiments such a prism is a way to start.

Impression:good,cool;

0 0 0

• posted byeliasfb on 11/09/2015

Pros: perfect for refraction experiments. Works well under sunlight and also with various kinds of artificial lights. Comes with a nice case. Cons: surface easy to scratch.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere