DX » Community » Reviews » New-View NP-F960 Replacement "6600mAh" Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Sony Camcorders - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good lighter goodfantastic
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypavlo078 on 08/21/2014

this batterie is very good for this price and even if you would compare it to an original sony NP-F970 batterie. it has less weight as the sony one, but the same capacity when you use it. the price is fantastic. I think that there aren't any cons, for the moment. A good and cheap product which I would recommand! Read more

Impression:good,goodfantastic,lighter;

0 0
  • posted byEltonB on 06/11/2014

with one charge it goes for almost all day with my liliput monitor. Compared to my other battery f970 which has also the Sony logo, (but is Chinese) the f960 lasts longer, but way longer. I bought a charger which is not original from sony and I need all night to charge the batery. This might be the charger, or the battery might just need this time because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywacunha on 06/13/2013

Battery was shipped very quickly by supplier. Battery was received but unfortunately it is not working properly. Unfortunately it was not received within a reasonable time to ask for an RMA, the reason for asking an RMA is due to the battery is not working properly, the delay wasn't caused by the supplier, this delay is due to the time transfer from ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections