DX » Community » Reviews » New-View NP-F960 Replacement "6600mAh" Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Sony Camcorders - Black
Customer’s impression:
good lighter goodfantastic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPompeo2 on 06/22/2015

Funciona perfeitamente no iluminador led para o qual foi indicada.

Impression:good,goodfantastic,lighter;

0 0 0

• posted byboazshop on 05/04/2015

Boa bateria, aspecto igual a original , mas como sendo generica dura 60 % da bateria original, mais leve que a original otima para led

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byewwagner on 04/17/2015

EXCELLENT, it was worth the amount invested, I refer to all

Impression:goodfantastic;

0 0 0

• posted bystilldp on 03/12/2015

O melhor produto que já peguei a bateria duram media 3 horas e a melhor coisa que fiz foi comprar esse item recomendo chegou super rapido em 50 dias

Eu recomendo

0 0 0

• posted bykinowa on 02/15/2015

Good Sony replacement, for its price very affordable and light. Works great on my led panels and lasts for hours

Impression:good,lighter;

0 0 0

• posted bypavlo078 on 08/21/2014

this batterie is very good for this price and even if you would compare it to an original sony NP-F970 batterie. it has less weight as the sony one, but the same capacity when you use it. the price is fantastic. I think that there aren't any cons, for the moment. A good and cheap product which I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEltonB on 06/11/2014

with one charge it goes for almost all day with my liliput monitor. Compared to my other battery f970 which has also the Sony logo, (but is Chinese) the f960 lasts longer, but way longer. I bought a charger which is not original from sony and I need all night to charge the batery. This might be a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywacunha on 06/13/2013

Battery was shipped very quickly by supplier. Battery was received but unfortunately it is not working properly. Unfortunately it was not received within a reasonable time to ask for an RMA, the reason for asking an RMA is due to the battery is not working properly, the delay wasn't caused by the... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: