DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel + Silicone Bottle Stopper for Champagne / Wine - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholts073 on 11/14/2013

Good quality, easy to use. U don't have to be an expert to see how this works. Overall height is low enough to keep the bottle of champagne in the fridge with the bottle-stopper on the neck. No cons. I work in the hotel industry and bought more than one of these for wine tastings. The champagne stays ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJVPOA on 10/25/2013

It works perfectly. It fits fine with champagne bottles. Its design is very nice. With it the drink doesn't lose gasification. Not that I can imagine. As it works very fine, I can't say that is some cons. It's my second product and I am using it a lot. I intend to buy more products like this because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byargfede on 08/21/2013

The opener is great, it works for all types of bottles. . It seems to be strong enough. . The saver is only for champagne, it is too big for wine and beer. . Good quality. . Quick delivery. . Cheaper. . Only for champagne. =( No suitable for wine bottles here in Argentina, it is too big to fit. The stainless ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnnyCache on 03/15/2013

-Keeps wine or champagne fresh.- -Easy to use.- -Seems to be built sturdy.- -Is just like the one I bought from the supermarket.- -Cheaper then buying it locally.- -The rubbery part has a very strong smell.- -It's not stainless steel, it's chrome plated.- -The smell of the rubbery part I think will go ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections