DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel + Silicone Bottle Stopper for Champagne / Wine - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholts073 on 11/14/2013

Good quality, easy to use. U don't have to be an expert to see how this works. Overall height is low enough to keep the bottle of champagne in the fridge with the bottle-stopper on the neck. No cons. I work in the hotel industry and bought more than one of these for wine tastings. The champagne stays fresh for 1.5 day using this item. When you drink ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJVPOA on 10/25/2013

It works perfectly. It fits fine with champagne bottles. Its design is very nice. With it the drink doesn't lose gasification. Not that I can imagine. As it works very fine, I can't say that is some cons. It's my second product and I am using it a lot. I intend to buy more products like this because it's very useful. It's a very good product with low ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargfede on 08/21/2013

The opener is great, it works for all types of bottles. . It seems to be strong enough. . The saver is only for champagne, it is too big for wine and beer. . Good quality. . Quick delivery. . Cheaper. . Only for champagne. =( No suitable for wine bottles here in Argentina, it is too big to fit. The stainless steel is good enough. The silicone is ok.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 03/15/2013

-Keeps wine or champagne fresh.- -Easy to use.- -Seems to be built sturdy.- -Is just like the one I bought from the supermarket.- -Cheaper then buying it locally.- -The rubbery part has a very strong smell.- -It's not stainless steel, it's chrome plated.- -The smell of the rubbery part I think will go away now that it is out of the packaging and can ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections