DX » Community » Reviews » 6" Durable Aluminum Alloy Suppressor Silencer for Airsoft - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect great izgleda lepo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhafiboy on 08/24/2016

it's a great supressor, however, one spec that was missing is the hole diameter it has and the thread rotation (CW/CCW). all in all - 8/10

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by10458189 on 08/24/2016

Pros: the product quality and finish is very well, also the material is lightweight aluminium Cons: Its not functional, but its easy to make functional, you can open the chamber and customize it

Very good!, cheap, and durable! Very good!, cheap, and durable! Very good!, cheap, and durable!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 4

• posted by8764771 on 07/30/2016

very good product and fast delivery.

Impression:good,excellent,great;

0 0 0

• posted bysefra222 on 02/16/2015

6 "Durable Aluminum alloy Suppressor Silencer for Airsoft - Black looks nice. However, I think the price is too high, because it is only for appearance. Look and feel are great, depending on the size of the gun, according to my taste great.

6 "Durable Aluminijeva zlitina Suppressor Silencer za Airsoft - Črna 6 "Durable Aluminijeva zlitina Suppressor Silencer za Airsoft - Črna

Impression:izgleda lepo;

0 1 0

• posted bygravybaby on 09/21/2014

Pros: strong, well made, versatile Cons: None Dont expect it to reduce the sound of your gun, as most of the sound comes from the gearbox. i used it to hide my extended barrel which it dose perfectly. Great price and cant recommend it enough 5 stars

Impression:perfect;

0 0 1

• posted bygostskull on 12/05/2013

this thing is cheap. LOVE IT. i engrraved it and it looks awesome. i added metal tubing to make it heavier. logo looks sick, seen the same thing on EVIKE for 30! FOR AIRSOFT THIS IS A MOCK SILENCER 14 MM CCW thread none really,could be better metals, and internals but you get what you pay for. i... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshersoker22 on 04/08/2013

Its so great, is made of black matte aluminum, has a weight according to the metal and have a anticlockwork thread- esta hecho de aluminio negro mate, tiene un peso acorde al metal y tiene una rosca en contra de las agujas del reloj the only cons is that the package is the wrapper is just a unica... Read more

2 0 1

DX Everywhere