DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Travel-Easy Fork + Spoon + Chopsticks Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Eat
    posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

Stainless steel handy pouch so you do not loose any pieces cute floral pattern on spoon and fork handles Chopsticks have notches so food is easier to grab and does not get dropped very lightweight - chopsticks must be hollow. The kit has no knife. The kit would be complete if only it had a knife Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmmedia1 on 10/03/2012

The kit has everything for traveller to enjoy the food. Some comments claim the kit lacks the knife, but I say: every serious hiker brings own pocket knife with him, so this kit does not need any addition. The nylon case holds all the kit parts together and protects them from dirt and being lost. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynerdychick22 on 11/18/2011

Stainless steel handy pouch so you do not loose any pieces cute floral pattern on spoon and fork handles Chopsticks have notches so food is easier to grab and does not get dropped very lightweight - chopsticks must be hollow. The kit has no knife. The kit would be complete if only it had a knife. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykadafi83 on 05/16/2011

very well built. even the "holster" is of a pretty good quality (when looking at the price). chopsticks are fine, i would add a knife to it, would be perfect. but i knew there was no knife when i bought it. also the chopsticks are made of metal which sometimes seems too heavy for the purpose.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGorva on 05/27/2009

-Excellent quality -Also, they look quite nice -Comes with a handy plastic bag for the whole kit -I don't like the flower design that both the spoon and the fork have on the handle -A knife would've been handy It's a great combo for outdoor camping. I said "a knife would've been handy", but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKARINAMARQUES on 05/10/2009

great tools. The material is very good and the chopsticks are easy to use. It is a great option for gifts and for travelers too. I have used mine in my trips, mainly camping. Just one: the knife, where is the knife? I think this set could have a knife with a fork, spoon and the chopsticks. but I think ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections