DX » Community » Reviews » JOYO JF37 Analog Chorus Effect Pedal for Electric / Folk / Classical Guitar / Bass - Blue (1 x 6F22)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Voltz on 06/04/2014

Pros: Very good construction, very good finish, the paiting is very good, the eletronics components are good too, metal jacks, smooth pots. And the most important, sounds very good, you can get that 80's chorus sound easily. Cons: I have no cons about the pedal itself, only the package could be a little better. OtherThoughts: If you are looking... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by edgmaulen on 05/26/2014

Pros: the sound is great, very similar to Boss Chorus. the construction is to strong, ... hard iron case and true by pass button...I will buy more pedal Joyo I love it.. Cons: nothing I think that the relation price/quailty is perfect, I will buy more pedal Joyo I love it.. OtherThoughts: I recommend this pedal great sound and quality.. it is m... Read more

0 0
  • posted by danly on 05/14/2014

Pros: Considering the price point, I was pleased to discover the metal housing and general sturdiness of the switch and dials. At reasonable settings the chorus is convincing and gives a nice warmth to the sound. Cons: The box must be unscrewed to place in a battery. The switch is a little stiff to trigger. At the extreme settings the chorus ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mbian on 06/27/2013

Pros: Very very Cheap!! And does what is suposed to do. A lush chorus with all that 70's 80's felling. It have true by pass. I can not hear any noise. It puts a little gain in signal. Cons: The switch is very hard: Sometimes I was afraid it can break under my feet. The access to the battery compartment is closed by 4 screws, under the pedal, bu... Read more

3 0
  • posted by rafaelrsantiago on 05/10/2013

Pros: His sound is great, bright and crystalline characteristics of analog chorus great to play songs from the 80's and progressive songs,he have a solid metal case very resistant,very good effect control range, good knobs, good jacks,the switch is a good dpdt. Beatiful blue finish,even better for the price, would recommend to all. Cons: I dont... Read more

2 0
  • posted by mirosol on 05/03/2013

Pros: Pretty well built for such a cheap pedal. All components mounted on the PCB as you would expect. Jack and pot quality seems a lot better than the previous Joyo branded pedals. Still nowhere near boutique boxes, but good. Plus from true bypass. If this quality box would have bypass buffers - it would really suck. Good thing it doesn't. Sou... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections