DX » Community » Reviews » Lipo Battery Low Voltage Buzzer Alarm for RC Helicopter - White
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClaudiu2014 on 03/08/2017

This is for my drone project.it is really useful and the price was the main factor for the purchase.The sound is really loud and the voltage display is very clear.

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byteodim on 03/02/2017

It is "must have" gadget for every hobbyist that must deal with unprotected lipo packages. I am using more and they are always connected on my battery packs to warn me about package. They are loud and I like that as I am keeping my batteries in safe storage place. Perfect tool! The price isn't dx... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bysilvinocruz on 02/17/2017

Bom acabamento

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrndeyhig8hei6 on 02/17/2017

Pros: compact, relatively easy to use (some internet information will always provide a few tips). Quick for checking your battery packages voltage levels. Cons: not really, but it has a very loud beep. Other thoughts: it will be nice to have a possibility to control beep volume. I use it to check... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by10474085 on 02/13/2017

The product came exactly as i wanted. Very useful when flying your planes and don't have many experience on battery duration. Useful also when charging batteries, allowing us to identify problems on the balancer. Pro: very small, so you can easily carry everywhere. Lightweight, so is possible to... Read more

Impression:excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byKendrickxy on 01/31/2017

Pros: Works fine; I tought I'll receive the version with the "LED bulb"; but I received one with an SMD LED; small. Con: No mounting support, because I wanted to use it for a DIY project and not a perfect square, because the buzzers are a little bit bigger (the board is 22mm, with the buzzer it's... Read more

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byhellra1ser666 on 12/23/2016

I use the unit for a quick-test of my battery packs. By removing the speakers, the alarm signal can be used to cut off the battery by adding a few more components to prevent deep discharge damage to the connected battery pack.

0 0 3

• posted byChristophevE on 12/20/2016

Pros: does exactly what it needs to do for a very cheap price. I can build this myself but not for this cost! Cons: the accuracy is not as good as a multimeter but it is good enough for the usage you will have from it

0 0 3

• posted by10687114 on 12/05/2016

Pros: Very loud Easy to use Cons: Beeps on connect No mounting holes

Impression:good,loud,Easy setup;

0 0 3

• posted byBacyl on 10/21/2016

Really easy to use.Works good.Buzzing is noise :D realy good purchase

Impression:excellent;

0 0 2

DX Everywhere