DX » Community » Reviews » Lipo Battery Low Voltage Buzzer Alarm for RC Helicopter - White
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11232459 on 06/26/2017

Impression:good,Very good;

Pros: accurate cheap and work Cons: alarm is abit high when i test batteries inndors

8 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byteodim on 05/24/2017

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

Excellent tool for anyone that needs to manage lipo batteries. I need one for every set of batteries I have to keep them in good condition. Alarm is quite loud.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10337881 on 03/30/2017

Impression:excellent;

Medidor completo com buzzer, muito bom!

0 2

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10901709 on 03/27/2017

Impression:Boa;

FUNCIONA BEM.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byClaudiu2014 on 03/08/2017

This is for my drone project.it is really useful and the price was the main factor for the purchase.The sound is really loud and the voltage display is very clear.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byteodim on 03/02/2017

Impression:excellent;

It is "must have" gadget for every hobbyist that must deal with unprotected lipo packages. I am using more and they are always connected on my battery packs to warn me about package. They are loud and I like that as I am keeping my batteries in safe storage place. Perfect tool! The price isn't dx... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysilvinocruz on 02/17/2017

Impression:good,excellent;

Bom acabamento

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrndeyhig8hei6 on 02/17/2017

Impression:Very good;

Pros: compact, relatively easy to use (some internet information will always provide a few tips). Quick for checking your battery packages voltage levels. Cons: not really, but it has a very loud beep. Other thoughts: it will be nice to have a possibility to control beep volume. I use it to check... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10474085 on 02/13/2017

Impression:excellent,Useful;

The product came exactly as i wanted. Very useful when flying your planes and don't have many experience on battery duration. Useful also when charging batteries, allowing us to identify problems on the balancer. Pro: very small, so you can easily carry everywhere. Lightweight, so is possible to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKendrickxy on 01/31/2017

Pros: Works fine; I tought I'll receive the version with the "LED bulb"; but I received one with an SMD LED; small. Con: No mounting support, because I wanted to use it for a DIY project and not a perfect square, because the buzzers are a little bit bigger (the board is 22mm, with the buzzer it's... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere