DX » Community » Reviews » D9 Aluminum Alloy Housing In-Ear Earphones - Black + Orange (3.5mm Plug / 125cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidjanssen on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's very, very cheap and it looks professional. Cons:the sound quality is horrible, it's like listening to a 60 year old radio. the wire is flimsy and looks like it can break anytime. the connections to the earbuds are absolutely not strong and can be wiggeled... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymehals on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a good product with deep bass but the treble is bit low otherwise the build quality is very very good and extreme light weight earphone and i dont even feel i m wearing them at all. Cable lenght is also good. Packing was good also included one pair of S,M,L... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfredo851 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are cheap, and look good, I really liked the color. They are very lightweight and work excellent with all my devices (iphones, ipad, and laptop). Good sound for bass!! Includes three different sizes of cushions Cons:Well, it was a little expected for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byg1g4h3rtz on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- they look good; - sound is decent; - 3 dimension earplugs, smallest installed); - lightweight (see cons) - no brand written on them (if it's not a well known brand i like my "no-name" stuff to be unmarked). Cons:- very light (could be a sign o small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniethenk on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great sound at low, mid and high tones - Cheap - Comfortable and good overall quality - Free spare 'cushions' (or however they're called...) - Works on every device Cons:- Cable is a little fragile at the plug, i put a little tape around it just to make sure it won't... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections