DX » Community » Reviews » Classical Wooden Manual Pepper Spice Mill Grinder Muller - Brown
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcelotrk on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to find, and in Brazil searched several sites and none had In Hand. Excellent quality product, perfect finish! Impeccable! Cons:no have OtherThoughts:At first I was afraid to buy goods abroad, until the dx.com was nominated by a friend. bought and liked, since I be... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytidemendes on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:O Moedor de Pimenta Paris é desenvolvido em madeira de alta qualidade, oferecendo resistência e um visual elegante ao produto. Seu excelente mecanismo possui extrema precisão e permite ajuste no grau da moagem, mais fina ou mais grossa, variando d... Read more

6 0
  • posted bychito1 on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the color is nice, combined with my kitchen, thoroughly ground cumin and salt, not that great, it's what I expected, the price is reasonable for me because in mexico department stores stand to 300 pesos more than the equivalent 35 dollars and the wood is of very good qu... Read more

Classical Wooden Manual 3 Classical Wooden Manual 2 Classical Wooden Manual 1 Clásico de Madera Manual Pimienta Spice Mill Grinder Muller - Brown
    1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections