DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PET Matte Screen Protector Guard for Google Nexus 7 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjunkopurul on 03/02/2014

this is a cheap scrren cover for your nexus 7, it looks nice when correctly installed. it is useful if you use your tablet indoors and want to get rid of the reflections. it distorts the colors of the screen a little, but you get used to it. also, after a few months of daily use the cover will show a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoyuzo on 01/23/2014

It has a great price and very good quality. I bought this because in my country it is very hard to find (the Nexus 7 tablet has not been officialy released here) but it surprised me for its good quality and low price. I have been using this for 6 months and it remains perfect, does not leave any fingerprints ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXnilez on 07/26/2013

- It's a very cheap screen protector - It protects your screen from scratches and stuff - The matte allows the tablet to be used in higher light situations - The screen protector doesn't fit perfectly like some other screen protectors do - The matte might make your screen look more grainy It's a nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byofireldar on 04/20/2013

Good quality. Easy to apply. I love the anti-glare which does not reduce the display quality. no finger tips feature works well. Didnt check the washable part since I didn't remove it for cleanup or so. Comes with a clothe and a plastic to slide the bubbles out (only minor amount during the application)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielviegas on 03/31/2013

The best at moment. Good Quality. Good Price! I tested about 5 so far and this proved to be the best yet. And not greasy screen with your fingers! The screen cleaner that comes with it is of good quality and really works! I recomend This screen protector! Is the best Screen protector at moment for my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections