DX » Community » Reviews » T10/BA9S/Festoon 2.88W 12V 48-LED Car Ceiling Dome White Light Bulb
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShadow87 on 03/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very very Bright . cool white light no blueish tint it lit up my cabin real good , it was like day. Moreover theyre highly energy effecient sipping only 2.88 watts instead of the default 10watt incandescent . Cons:No real cons here. The build could have added some resist... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYair0101 on 01/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I wanted to replace my Hilux ceiling dome light to something stronger (could barely see anything with the standard card light power. I bumped into this product and decided to try. PERFECT!!! I can now say that I have a decent light inside the car. It was very easy to ins... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycmarce on 11/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent brightness and easy to install with the supplied conectors. I replaced a 10 watts lamp and it provides a better ligth, with a fraction of power consumed. Now I can read a book inside the car without any trouble. Cons:None. May be a possible improvemen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytgmusicgirl on 09/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:nice bright light. Some almost look like flourescent light. Cons:Having bought 8 of these, there are color temp differences. Some have bad solder connections, and one came with a broken wire. double stick tape not very sticky. Units run hot and separate from do... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfurious88 on 08/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good quality. VERY bright light. Emits a very clean white light.Package includes 3 different connectors: you can use in almost anywhere in your car instead of usual lamps.Dims and fades pretty much like the stock bulb. Cons:When I put it in standby mode , there are few led... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHappyguy on 08/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Production quality is fine, neither of the 48 LEDs broke during the operation so far. Installation is easy. Cons:Still too pricy. I considered to buy more of these but the price is too high. A slight blue tint can be recognized but its really just a very tiny t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarelde on 06/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Tried these out and they were so successful I have bought another lot. Good bright white light no hassles so far. Used in mobile homes and cabin with no power supply. Bright enough to read by if reasonably close to the light. Cons:For what they are and the price I have n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhector69 on 05/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Excellent brightness. Highly useful when looking for items while in dark places and during night-time. No heat at all. Very easy to install. Dims and fades pretty much like the stock bulb. Has several different connectors, making it compatible with many car and boat brands... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvadim73 on 05/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Package includes 3 different connectors: you can use in almost anywhere in your car instead of usual lamps. Produces 2 times more light (I bought DX SKU 20170 to measure that correctly) Finally, I've soldered two and now I have 4 times more light in my Hyndai S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCBuZz on 03/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good quality. VERY bright light. Emits a very clean white (not yellow or blue), but really white light. I bought this for my Marine Nano aquarium to incorporate into the light fixture. Cons:Not a lot, the 3M double sided tape to fix it isn't such a great idea a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections