DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion 5-Color Glow-in-the-Dark Non-Toxic Material Nail Polish - Red + Yellow + More (5 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Dmonte on 06/27/2013

Pros: Nice colors Cons: buy it this product by the description, glow in the dark, but really it is not, when I get the product I tried it with the lights off but there were no results. I happened to put my hand on the hard drive light (blue light) and with that light shining. but only noticed the colors pink and yellow. Too expensive for the si... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Keits on 06/27/2013

Pros: I bought for my girlfriend and she uses these all the time. They cover up very nicely Colors are great. Colors hold up very long time. They really glow in the dark. First night i was scared when we went to sleep together. Cons: One of the bottles was broken but i ordered two sets so she can still use all the colors. Glow is not very stron... Read more

0 0
  • posted by nathnath on 05/24/2013

Pros: It is quickly dry. Cons: Not glowing at all. I've tried my best to get the light before and after applying the nail polishes... I tried indoor light, sunshine, flashlight.. Yet, it still not glowing in the dark.. Fake... OtherThoughts: Even if you use it as daily nail polish, you have to apply it at least twice, so the color will coming o... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Black7Cat on 05/22/2013

Pros: A great nail polish. It works exactly as in the description. Easy to apply, hold fast. In a set of five colors. Beautifully glows in the dark colors correspond to varnish. Cons: Deficiencies not detected, except that the price could be lower. OtherThoughts: Some colors are glossy, and others - Matt, you need to use with clear lacquer. Som... Read more

1 0
  • posted by XiaoChuChu on 04/25/2013

Pros: Several colors to chose from, and they all glow in the dark. And it's not that same green-ish color on all of them, some of them actually glow blue or orange or whatever the color you chose. Works just as good as any other nail polish, dries fast and makes your nails pretty cool when the light is off. Or when it starts to get darker. Cons... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections