DX » Community » Reviews » T10/BA9S/Festoon 2.28W 12V 36-LED Car Ceiling Dome Light Bulb - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmurfee999 on 01/07/2013

great light low power consumption. fit nice and don't get hot at all. i have replaced all my incandescent bulbs in my travel trailer with these and haven't had to replace any of them for burning out in so far 3 years. i have now installed them in my garden lights as well the sticky tape doesn't hold them for very long/ as long as you know this you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntcj on 06/25/2009

It has a very thin build the back is sticky back that peels off. the adaptors supplied allow the use of various different types of existing holders to be used. I was fortunate and the double ended bulb worked for me . it is approx 34mm long well bottom line is, if you want a stunning light in your vehicle or glove box or whatever grab one of these. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllubnrut on 03/10/2009

Excellent product, build quality is very good. The light output is amazing. I purchased to convert 12 volt caravan lights to LED. Much brighter then original. Light is very white compared to a normal 12v bulb used in caravans. Comes with double sided tape to mount. Comes with multiple bulb connectors. One was missing from one of the packs I bought, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections