DX » Community » Reviews » AML030605 Automobile 4-Button Remote Control Key Case for Volkswagen Passat - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymetallord86 on 06/04/2014

Seems almost original, if not were by the black tending to dark grey of the case it would be almost an original product. Very easy to assemble. Very good material, tough enough to resist falls. It doesn't have a rubber band or seal for making itself waterproof at a certain level like the original that had. Best alternative to an original case. Rubber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinacho on 10/28/2013

Good price and presentation. Is a good alternative to replace a part that wears out quickly... Not fit perfect, but acceptable. Panic button is fragile. Different tone color with the original parts but is practically inperceptible. Chrome hook termination presents minimal details Excellent alternative to the original piece. If your VW key is worn, this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinacho on 08/18/2013

Good price and presentation. Is a good alternative to replace a part that wears out quickly... Not fit perfect, but acceptable. Panic button is fragile. Different tone color with the original parts but is practically inperceptible. Chrome hook termination presents minimal details Excellent alternative to the original piece. If your VW key is worn, this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydBtheDBA on 06/30/2013

Exact replacement for key unit. Easy to transfer the electronic internals from my original VW key to this unit. Snap together easily. Very tight fit with my original key unit. Slightly different plastic between this one and my original VW -- but not enough to cause a person to notice unless they looked close. Well made unit. Worth every penny. Makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFalen on 02/06/2013

* This item is really easy to open. So it is not difficult to put board inside . * No need any tools . * The plastic seems to be good. I can not see any cons because i have not seen any different between this item and my volkswagen (polo) keys. * on mine original one, the "panic" button is not exist so i could not compare it . * the place ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections