DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Textured/OP Reflector with Copper Heatsink Base for Cree MC-E LED Emitters (41.5mm*35.1mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysiberianbat on 11/01/2010

I use them to modd a Gilera Runner headlight (manufactured DMP, not an original). So, fits perfectly as near beam light. I cut some copper at tail and screw this reflector to big heatsink. My Luminus SSR-90 fits perfectly. If You plain to fit SSC-P7, You will need to drill this reflector to get suitable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytechjunkie on 08/11/2009

makes installing an MC-E emitter into a 40mm head torch so much eaiser than separate pedestals and reflectors. makes centering the emitter very simple too by comparison. Pill is very wide, will accommodate a 20mm star (may have to round a few edges with a file). Puts out a really good spot with an MC-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytechjunkie on 01/07/2009

Focuses CREE MC-E emitter perfectly! Tight hotspot + very bright spill. Awesome beam pattern. Pill section fits entire 21mm star with room to spare. Heavy base provides great heatsinking. Base might need to be cut down in length with a demel and a cutting wheel to fit some flashlights. I modded SmallSun ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections