DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 2*18650/4*CR123A Battery Protective Case (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArismar on 02/20/2014

Case for 18650 batteries protection and guard also others batteries. Accommodates with ease 2 18650 batteries with or without PCB protection. Practical and durable plastic construction, fulfills its purpose very well. Reasonable price. Being a product built in plastic, the weak spot is on the cover, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywandermule on 12/19/2013

Sturdy, you won't break these boxes easily. Cheap, especially since it's a 2-pack Easy to use, open, store or take battery, close. cr123a batteries can rattle a little when inside, but you can fix this by putting a little bit of fabric. I use them to store and transport the cr123a batteries for my flashlights,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylatarkowicz on 12/11/2013

+cheap +useful if You have many 18650 batteries I haven't found any con yet. Maybe the front surface could be mat so it would be easier to write numbers with marker, but it's a small wish of mine, not a real con. I have bought already two pairs of these cases. They are not anything special, but still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynix101 on 11/28/2013

Cheaply priced, the batteries fit securely, and the plastic is thick. Internal separators prevent the batteries form touching each other. Have taken them flying overseas with me and customs passed them as securing the batteries. Product is 100% plastic, this includes the hinge. Appears to be sustainable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

The case is made out of strong plastic that has the Ultrafire logo on it. Holds four CR123A batteries. These will prevent battery terminals from touching each other that could potentially cause a short/fire. The latch was a bit too tight when I first received the cases but after a few uses they were ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJGUIJO on 10/31/2013

Good price for strong case. They sent me them in blue color. The delivery was faster than expected and the package content correspond with the order . Perfect product to take your batteries easily while you are practising sports like cycling, running, trekking etc. I recommend it. No contras. I rcommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArismar on 10/18/2013

Very good product and price. The two 18650 batteries perfectly housed. Closure of the perfect casing preventing batteries loose. The material is not of good quality (dry plastic), can damage with little time of use, but at its price is within tolerance. I have not received the product in the color requested.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChuckNorriss88 on 06/12/2013

This item comes as a two pack with the Ultrafire logo on it. Plastic is durable. At first glace the opening latch looks small but it is well constructed and durable. Will hold your 18650 batteries tightly and will not rattle around in the case. May need to use your nails a bit to pry open the latch. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMipiii on 05/26/2013

Battery case is very great and seems to be durable. If you have multiple batteries in your bag will prevent short circuits and poprípadnému destroy the batteries. I have bought 4 pairs and I will buy more.To container lying down as protected articles and unprotected. I thought two boxes of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManhuawang on 05/11/2013

The plastic material of the bodies is is thick and sturdy. The hinges seem sturdy. No real cons, unless you have a problem about not choosing your own colors. The cases do their job well. Cases come in different colors. I got green and that is fine for me. These came packaged in a ziplock bag and taped ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections