DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 2*18650/4*CR123A Battery Protective Case (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 60 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArismar on 02/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Case for 18650 batteries protection and guard also others batteries. Accommodates with ease 2 18650 batteries with or without PCB protection. Practical and durable plastic construction, fulfills its purpose very well. Reasonable price. Cons:Being a product built... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The case is made out of strong plastic that has the Ultrafire logo on it. Holds four CR123A batteries. These will prevent battery terminals from touching each other that could potentially cause a short/fire. Cons:The latch was a bit too tight when I first rece... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJGUIJO on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price for strong case. They sent me them in blue color. The delivery was faster than expected and the package content correspond with the order . Perfect product to take your batteries easily while you are practising sports like cycling, running, trekking etc. I re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChuckNorriss88 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This item comes as a two pack with the Ultrafire logo on it. Plastic is durable. At first glace the opening latch looks small but it is well constructed and durable. Will hold your 18650 batteries tightly and will not rattle around in the case. Cons:May need t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMipiii on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Battery case is very great and seems to be durable. If you have multiple batteries in your bag will prevent short circuits and poprípadnému destroy the batteries. I have bought 4 pairs and I will buy more.To container lying down as protected articles... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManhuawang on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The plastic material of the bodies is is thick and sturdy. The hinges seem sturdy. Cons:No real cons, unless you have a problem about not choosing your own colors. The cases do their job well. OtherThoughts:Cases come in different colors. I got green and that is fine fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Qualitative UltraFire 2*18650/4*CR123A Battery Protective Case. UltraFire 2*18650/4*CR123A Battery Protective Case are made of the plastic. Rather firm plastic. Cons:Shaky mechanism of opening / closing of a box. If often to use, it will break. Send random color... Read more

The first The second First Second Third Fourth Fifth Protective Case
    0 0
  • posted bygeorge2002 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, good looking, light, battery do not fly covered in this protective case, transparent color help to see what battery is inside the case :) Cons:There is no cons for that product, only clap may be better quality because after some time of use may be broken :) OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlsg58 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The UltraFire 2*18650/4*CR123A Battery Protective Case (2-Pack) is a very sheap protective case for the 18650 batteries or for four CR123.You can keep your batteries organized and safe. Cons:The plastic and contruction is not very good but for the price is fair enouf.Yoy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWooolfik on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Battery Protective Case has a well thought-out design. Easy to primenienii, no damage, and the closure of my batteries. Dense enough to touch, tightly closed and locked in the closed position. Cons:I do not know whether there can be such a thing at cons as all happy, and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections