DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-533 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 4-Mode White Bicycle Headlamp - Green Grey (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynorpan on 05/18/2014

cheap and easy to use good lumen output small and unobtrusive not very sturdy fastening mechanism, when bicycle shakes it will move battery life not as expected even in economy mode you need to remove the light to charge it, and the battery back is only fastened by velcro so it isn't very securely fastened there are a number of alternatives to this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiliew on 02/14/2014

Plenty bright, good light pattern. Looks excellent on the bike. Runtime is as advertised. Additional SingFire battery packs are cheap with basic protection. Battery charger detects voltage and switches off appropriately. Low battery level indicator hard to see. Battery dies very soon after that. Battery pack quality My battery pack stopped working, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseffi on 12/18/2013

Price, good throw, good flood, very useful medium & low levels, I rarely use high. I like the new design, it's different and smaller compared to the majority of DX bike lights. I don't have use for the strobe. Battery strap to the frame is flimsy, but easily fixed with extra straps Not sure about water resistance, the product literature claims it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byW0LVER1NE on 10/05/2013

- light in high mode is strong enough, perhaps more than necessary - compact size and lightweight - body of light not heat too much (in movement, will never overheat) - well-finished, all-metal body (aluminum) - spotlight goes away, but the beam spreads well to sideways too - three levels of light (high\mid\low) and a fast "strobo" mode - price - headlight ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections