DX » Community » Reviews » Manual-Release Lockable Folding Knife with Pouch (21cm Full-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykangus on 10/09/2012

Well build, nice fitting, spring assisted release is easy and quick, locking mechanism fine. Spring assited knife! You must lock it and unlock first it before using! - its clip is on the other side (upside down) for right handed person to draw it from pocket without roteting it first. Doesnt have strap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfusil56300 on 07/27/2012

These are great knives. Build quality is very good. Looks and syle are even better. Value for money, even better again. The blade was RAZOR sharp out of the box. The box was'nt bashed or battered, so it made a nice gift to a friend. The 'lock closed' option is a nice solid slide lock. The shape of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGustafValpo on 08/29/2011

ok lets do it! - all black knife - spring assisted - safe button so dont open random - good size - comes with a pouch (is actually useful) - sharp - spring assisted may be illegal ( in my country carry any knife is illegal) - sometimes get stuck in puch ( i still like the pouch though) - the blade say ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWitzz on 11/12/2010

Good shaped blade, quite different than other knifes of DX. Locking is very good, and it has a security button so it won't open by itself. Pouch fits good and it can be atached to belt. Handle don't fit too good in hand. Assisted opening can do you problem with authority if you are carrying it outside.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySaintSylvester on 03/25/2010

Flawless mechanics / build quality. Spring... Spring illegal in many countries. Practical Usefulness questionable. Yea, it is a Big Nasty flip open knife with strong spring and a good safety switch... Nice to play with in order to look like a real bad guy villain. BUT the shape of the blade left me in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaicoGorll on 02/25/2010

- Not expensive, - Very sharp, - Realy good looking, - Open easilly, - Clip and pouch are very userfull, - Not too heavy, not too light even. - Locking mecanism need oil or something like, - Dont have glass breaker or rope/seat belt cuter, these two are very handy in some situations. - Very userfull ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1qazxc on 01/29/2010

nice looking i was expecting quite a knife, i was disappointed. the locking mechanism is very temperamental, and the knife opens very sluggish, in fact, my "non" assisted knifes open much faster, (even after being oiled) it only opens fully on the rare occasion. no, heavy, clumsy, and over thought. there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybluehazeman on 08/01/2009

Where do i start with the pros of an $8.60=£5.37 UK knife inc belt pouch,it arrived in a nice SR branded box, opened it up and slipped the pouch out inc belt loop which is decent quality, undid the velcro cover and took knife out (bit tight)the first thing that struck me was the weight which is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySomeGuyFromBR on 04/09/2009

It's a compact, good looking knife with a nice feel to it. It's remarkably well made - I saw no build or quality issues with my knife and it even came pre-lubbed and sharpened so it's slick, quick and ready to go. None really. I'm in Brazil and if any other Brazilians are interested I received it without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVisuaL on 04/06/2009

First of all this knife I received is ASSISTED. It came in a box and pouch. Easy and quick to open because it is infact an assisted knife. Has a nice clip so you can put it on your belt or whatever you want with it. Finally, the blade was pretty good and I think you can stab someone more than once with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections