nice black color; - razor sharp from the box; - very interesting design; - good price. Very cool knife, it is clever and beautiful, for the one that likes knifes and sharp tools! It is very compact, It is strong knife. It is not quite very useful, but of course that depends of each one. It is not so ... Read more
-Knife comes sharp
-Very solid build quality
-Unique opening and locking mechanism
-Blade design is seems strong, and frame locking mechanism is solid.
-Belt clip attached well
-Efficient locking mechanism
-blade is pretty well secured in bushings No cons,
some sharpening is required as is with most ... Read more
It's a very sharpened Knife, also build in very good materials (to be honest, i would expect a weak knife for that price). So I recomend it 100%, Its Cheap, has a cool design and looks great.
Perfect to cut small things.. (e. food or wathever you want) I cant find any big cons. Really is a good stuff ... Read more
- very light
- interesting and elegant folding mechanism
- nice appearance
- cheap enough to get confiscated by the TSA
- locks tight with no sideways wobble - build quality I wanted a very light and small knife to carry for everyday use. This one is perfect. The folding mechanism (and it is ... Read more
Very cool looking knife solid build quality interesting (and great to play with) open/look mechanism very solid lock mechanism easy to close very compact comfortable clip - keeps the knife hidden completely inside the pocket blade axis uses a screw (not a pin) one handed opening takes some practice and ... Read more
- nice black color; - razor sharp from the box; - very interesting design; - good price. I dont see any cons... Maybe some weird clip. Its little beast with very sharp teeth!! Shaved my hand from the box, without any sharpening. Very well made, without any significant cons. Its hard to get used to open ... Read more
A real great knife - I use it as an "extra always there knife" on my scouting and nature trips - Main purpose was emergency rope cutting while climbing.
After a year it works great. Full metal made with good materials. Not that big, but that is actually a pro and not a con :-)
The small size ... Read more
Very sharp (cut my self a lot with this knife :P ) small enough fit in pocket easily entertaining to open and shut all metal light black it says made in usa lol interesting how the whole handle is what locks and opens the blade none at all i love this knife i got it to carry around just hope the blade ... Read more
very nice and very very sharp every day carry knife. Same as bigger brother you can find on DX but only smaller. Nice finish, good quality. you have to be careful because it's small and sharp, that's not really cons, but negative aspect of positive things. Because of its size, you can keep it everywhere,... Read more
* Small for everyday carrying
* Very interesting design
* No loose parts. All parts well-fixed
* Spring is very hard, so lock works fine
* Hanging clip is fine * If you are not careful enough, you may cut your hand easily while closing the knife; so it's a bit dangerous. It's a very small. Really very ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.