DX » Community » Reviews » Manual-Release Folding Knife (12.5cm Full-Length)
  • 5 star 24 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPortomc on 09/22/2012

nice black color; - razor sharp from the box; - very interesting design; - good price. Very cool knife, it is clever and beautiful, for the one that likes knifes and sharp tools! It is very compact, It is strong knife. It is not quite very useful, but of course that depends of each one. It is not so easy to sharp, but for me is hobby, and for me it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordan13rowne on 04/17/2012

-Knife comes sharp -Very solid build quality -Unique opening and locking mechanism -Blade design is seems strong, and frame locking mechanism is solid. -Belt clip attached well -Efficient locking mechanism -blade is pretty well secured in bushings No cons, some sharpening is required as is with most knifes Would be nice to see a larger version of this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEkonetnies on 11/07/2011

It's a very sharpened Knife, also build in very good materials (to be honest, i would expect a weak knife for that price). So I recomend it 100%, Its Cheap, has a cool design and looks great. Perfect to cut small things.. (e. food or wathever you want) I cant find any big cons. Really is a good stuff that you should buy if you need a handle and small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPomo on 10/27/2011

- small - very light - interesting and elegant folding mechanism - nice appearance - cheap enough to get confiscated by the TSA - locks tight with no sideways wobble - build quality I wanted a very light and small knife to carry for everyday use. This one is perfect. The folding mechanism (and it is a machine) both locks into a handle when in use, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomero on 07/28/2011

Very cool looking knife solid build quality interesting (and great to play with) open/look mechanism very solid lock mechanism easy to close very compact comfortable clip - keeps the knife hidden completely inside the pocket blade axis uses a screw (not a pin) one handed opening takes some practice and getting used to (but after that its very easy -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArhiteus on 07/26/2011

- nice black color; - razor sharp from the box; - very interesting design; - good price. I dont see any cons... Maybe some weird clip. Its little beast with very sharp teeth!! Shaved my hand from the box, without any sharpening. Very well made, without any significant cons. Its hard to get used to open this knife at first, but after few days it's don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNielsL on 07/18/2011

A real great knife - I use it as an "extra always there knife" on my scouting and nature trips - Main purpose was emergency rope cutting while climbing. After a year it works great. Full metal made with good materials. Not that big, but that is actually a pro and not a con :-) The small size also make it easyer to comply with the laws that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybootshacker on 12/16/2010

Very sharp (cut my self a lot with this knife :P ) small enough fit in pocket easily entertaining to open and shut all metal light black it says made in usa lol interesting how the whole handle is what locks and opens the blade none at all i love this knife i got it to carry around just hope the blade can stay as sharp as it is now for awhile if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 11/11/2010

very nice and very very sharp every day carry knife. Same as bigger brother you can find on DX but only smaller. Nice finish, good quality. you have to be careful because it's small and sharp, that's not really cons, but negative aspect of positive things. Because of its size, you can keep it everywhere, in your pocket, bag... Not intended for gread ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvtunali on 09/06/2010

* Small for everyday carrying * Very interesting design * No loose parts. All parts well-fixed * Spring is very hard, so lock works fine * Hanging clip is fine * If you are not careful enough, you may cut your hand easily while closing the knife; so it's a bit dangerous. It's a very small. Really very very small. If you need a real knife, think about ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections