DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 4200mAh Rechargeable Power External Battery for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylberstein on 10/21/2013

-Excelent building quality -Soft suede-like interior won't scratch phone -Easy to insert and remove phone -Extra USB output to charge or power other devices (can be used as external power) -Fits phone een with screen protector -Battery level display only shows in 25%-increments -Long charging time -Adds ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byrobin33 on 06/14/2013

great battery just charged my phone from 30 prc to 100 and now again for the second time 29 till100 and battery of the case is still half full enhance also sound volume. the little leg to let it stand is not fragile the case is not complete enclosed like a cover )don't fall out but,,, on top not eclosed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCRA1977 on 06/04/2013

With this battery I can charge 2 times my iphone. Fast and very helfull when you are travelling or long trips. Has an indicator to see how much less to the battery I little heavy and thik but it is part of have a extra battery. Good elemen in case when you need to carrie you phone and leave it near a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshawndc on 04/27/2013

I'm impressed! In my first test, I used this extended battery to power my iPhone 5 from 0% to 100% battery (phone was used minimally during the charging). When the phone reached 100% capacity, this extended battery showed 75% power remaining. Impressive! Summary: - Will charge the iPhone 5 at least 1... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybeaaaaaahs on 03/29/2013

The battery case looks nice. You plug it into the iPhone's regular cable and just slide the phone into it (this is nice because there are other batteries with clumsier setups). It gives the phone 3-4 extra days of juice, which is very useful when using the GPS for long voyages or when watching movies ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydrubio70 on 03/12/2013

really useful gadget. as I use my iphone 5 for work the battery is used a lot. this is the most practical solution i found, and I use it almost every day. not to confortable to use, but its still a great gadget. also the time of charge is a bit slow. when I oppened it the charger pin was a bit moved ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections