DX » Community » Reviews » QS-3MM216B DIY 3mm Neodymium Magnet Spheres - Silver (216PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice Small Muy bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8985422 on 06/04/2017

Impression:Fun;

The fun of fidgeting with this is just endless, buy this and you'll be playing with it for years. The only downside is, 216 pieces isn't as much as you'd expect, and you're bound to loose a few here and there along the way. So it's worth it to buy 2 or 3 bunches.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymuha1999 on 05/22/2016

Impression:nice,Small;

Pros : it's strong and stick to anything love it .and also you can build and shape with it .it come's with 216 pcs .and it has nice quality .and also fast shipping .but you need to be careful because it can be lost easily .so you need to save it . Cons : it smaller than i expect .and it's little... Read more

Nice little magnets .check the full review Nice little magnets .check the full review Nice little magnets .check the full review

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySurvivel on 10/25/2015

Impression:good,Small;

Very small indeed. Expected at least twice the size. Good magnets, very fun to play with.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9449790 on 07/10/2015

Impression:Muy bueno;

entretenidas,buena calidad parecen mas grandes de lo que son

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMitrichys on 05/20/2015

Impression:good,Very good,Small;

Хорошая штука. Магниты мощные. Можно собрать все что угодно. в кармане таскаю периодически. Брать.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVangelis262 on 03/21/2015

Impression:Very good;

Small magnets that are well attracted to each other. The funny thing.

The funny thing The funny thing The funny thing

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycarlosgrinan on 12/30/2014

Impression:good;

Esperaba que las bolitas fueran más grandes, pero están bien. Entretenido, para cuando estas aburrido en el sofa

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byUlriccc on 10/16/2014

Impression:Small;

Pros: - Cheap magnets copared to the 5mm spheres - Very solid, I haven't break any of them even after multiple fall of the ~2000+ I have (my 5mm are nearly all broken) Cons: - I haven't manage to make any good construction with them because of their small size Use: - I use them only as a toy, a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHephaestos on 12/06/2013

Good quality and not that expensive toy. For adults only, 3mm is really small! I think that the paint could come loose in time. This will not affect the magnetism, but it will affect the way the Neodymiums look. And I prefer the 5mm version! Better and stronger! *After handling the product for a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystipi30 on 08/14/2013

-Long time entertainment -Many ways can be done with 216 pieces -Very adictive -Sometimes you break the chain -Sometimes things do not work out you want to do -Trouble adapting the size the first time You get to lose a ball, you can not do the bucket, but this is difficult to pass since the are I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere