DX » Community » Reviews » Flat USB Charging Cable w/ Micro USB V8 Port for Samsung / HTC - Red (300CM)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxim.wieser on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Needed an extra long micro usb cable to reach around the room, and this one fit the bill. It is just as red as it appears in the images. Build quality seems good, the connectors are sturdy and fits snugly in my Galaxy S3.Cons:No complaints, I've had zero issues... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjaaksjaak on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good cable, flexible and nice long. It supports charging with the full capacity (2000mAh) so all needed connections are available for charging Samsung Galaxy S4 with the max. speed. what do I need to say more, I should say buy it.Cons:not really...maybe the siz... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMooki on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Bought this one for the wife, and the color is one of the obvious pros - easily detected in the sofa or wherever she last used it. Another pro is the length, it is quite possible to use the phone or pad whilst charging without feeling severely limited. Build quality feels... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNamezz on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Long! Handy for the price what you pay for it! I can put my phone on the couch while the power source is from the back of the couch! It has a small connector which works great with a smartphone which has a protective case around it!Cons:I have mine for 1,5 Months now and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections