DX » Community » Reviews » CY TB-002 Thunderbolt to DVI Adapter Cable for Apple Macbook Pro / Mac Air / Mac Mini - White (10cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfhmarais on 06/02/2014

Cheap price compared to Apple original. The product fits in well with the other Apple device connections. Easy to use, just plug in and start system. Screens were detected and installed and used via spanning works great as well as use with monitor output only. Non as yet. Only had a scare as the device starts up, there are some display on the screen,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byky145 on 10/17/2013

This is much cheaper than the Apple version, both in price and materials. Plugged it in my Mac and it just works! Cable is a nice length, almost the same as the original miniDVI adaptors from Apple the plastic housing feels extremely cheaply made and is a little rough and sharp around the edges. there is a slight roughness felt when plugging in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskocko76 on 03/07/2013

-nice packaging -works with DVI -works with display port -MISLEADING: The DVI connector is of DVI-I type making people believe it transmits both digital and analog signal (as indeed vast majority of DVI devices do) - This is actually a DVI-D device, transmits no analog signal and has DEAD PINS, that is, pins that are not connected and transmitting no ... Read more

Unpacked - great packaging unpacked - front DVI-I to DVI-D comparison unpacked - back
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections