DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 6W 500lm 6500K White 15-SMD 5630 LED Light Bulb - White (220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZdenekSpichal on 11/30/2013

I was affraid if power will be like in the description but they have a good intensive and wide range angle of light. The room is as bright as day. I bought 4 and all looks like the same quality. Next - package of the bulbs itself looked better than I expected - not only paper box but also take yet another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinnominatargh on 10/04/2013

Actual Light output is great. Build quality is good, and product is as advertised. One of the four bulbs I purchased had a fault, one of the GU10 pins was loose, and thus it doesn't fit properly into the socket, and doesnt work. Just make sure you buy extras, the price is good, and the bulbs are bright.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrotovator on 06/20/2013

Bright light, extra wide dispersion, illuminates the whole room, nut just under the bulb. Good efficiency Cant be hold on a in-ceiling frame, has to be hold from the socket, but I managed to fix it anyway and I'm very satisfied After trying out about 10 different models, this is the best-color and one ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections