DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 6W 500lm 6500K White 15-SMD 5630 LED Light Bulb - White (220V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZdenekSpichal on 11/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was affraid if power will be like in the description but they have a good intensive and wide range angle of light. The room is as bright as day. I bought 4 and all looks like the same quality. Next - package of the bulbs itself looked better than I expected -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinnominatargh on 10/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Actual Light output is great. Build quality is good, and product is as advertised. Cons:One of the four bulbs I purchased had a fault, one of the GU10 pins was loose, and thus it doesn't fit properly into the socket, and doesnt work. OtherThoughts:Just make sure... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrotovator on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright light, extra wide dispersion, illuminates the whole room, nut just under the bulb. Good efficiency Cons:Cant be hold on a in-ceiling frame, has to be hold from the socket, but I managed to fix it anyway and I'm very satisfied OtherThoughts:After trying... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections