DX » Community » Reviews » 3.6V 2400mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack for PSP 3000/2000
Customer’s impression:
good and cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvongunther on 12/14/2014

With continued use of my PSP 3000 deteriorate your battery. I purchased this in the Dx.com and everything ok. This battery is equal to original, have good capacity and charge normally. Product of excellent quality. Cheap product. When this battery deteriorate I'll get another in the Dx.com. Satisfied ... Read more

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byquickieee on 11/11/2013

This replacement battery does its job. Needed one as long as my original PSP 2000 battery suddently died. Ib became fatter and even burned one of the PSP fuses and broke the battery cover. Hope this one is even better that Sony's original one! (I think this point is easy, as long as Sony's quality in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLVCSIGirl on 09/13/2013

Really nicely priced. Works great. Fits perfectly. Better then expected. Nothing that really comes to mind. It really is a nice replacement battery. The battery was fully charged with it arrived. Battery stayed charged for several hours before needing to recharge it. My son was very happy about getting ... Read more

Nice Replacement Battery

0 0 0

• posted bymleon3784 on 07/26/2013

the size is perfect like the original battery sony psp the battery life is now higher than the original battery looks very good but not in sight none in my opinion is very good replacement of battery and even more for one low price This solidly built and works better than when I had the battery in the ... Read more

Rechargeable Battery Pack 1 Rechargeable Battery Pack 2 Rechargeable Battery Pack 3

0 0 0

• posted bymonk83 on 07/11/2012

The pros can give only the price, unfortunately, nothing more. Served declared battery capacity is much less in reality. In addition, the battery is discharged in a sudden (for a long time served is large capacity, and then suddenly drops, and within a few minutes can wreak). The working time on this ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDarklunar on 05/28/2009

I really like this battery because first of all it's cheap! And also it holds energy for a very long time for a battery that is cheap. I mean I kind of assumed it would last probably for like an hour but it lasts longer! This is not a genuine Sony battery therefore it can not last long as if you bought ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections