DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Ultra Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Ipad 2 / the New Ipad / Ipad 4 (3 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byicetime2 on 04/06/2014

The 3 pieces are shipped in a plastic bag which creates a further protection to the product. The product is of high quality and easy to use. The only cons. that i see is the screen cleaner that is too much small to be used by a adult. This product differs from others because `shipped together and then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicetime2 on 04/06/2014

The 3 pieces are shipped in a plastic bag which creates a further protection to the product. The product is of high quality and easy to use. There are no major contraindications. The cloth sent along with the guards is not of a high standard but being an accessory is not necessary I do not believe a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysirsam on 11/19/2013

Great optical quality. Hard to peel protective film off hard to apply. Screwed up applying the first time, got lots of dust under it so I washed it in the sink before applying. Turns out its much easier to apply with some water on it, cuts that static cling effect. The small bits of water that were left ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscorpikor on 07/15/2013

Perfeckt produkt! I needed about 10 minutes to applicate the screen guard. 8 for cleaning(the most importatnt thing), one for application and another one to eliminate the only three BIG air bubbles with credit card. Big bubbles means - good elimination rate. Small bubbles means - small dust partikel ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections