DX » Community » Reviews » 608 Genuine Leather Key Case Holder w/ Zipper - Black (5~6 Keys)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrkapell on 07/02/2014

+ good heavy leather + Solid key mounts + lots of space in side the pack + very good production quality + Solid zip to close it - trough the heavy leather and the solid key mounts ist ist not an light - weight product - no water protection (no surprise - is it?) - quit big because it has to carry car ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byledtim on 05/18/2014

The texture feels nice. The zipper's smooth. Plenty of keychains to attach keys to it inside, and extra room for stuff like coins. Also one detachable keychain inside that you can attach something like your car key to, so you don't ruin your ignition with a heavy keychain. Not a big deal, but the little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanchik on 11/09/2013

I purchased and tried using this key holder for some time and decided to buy another one. It is just great. Good leather, enough of rings inside the case, one large ring can be detached from the holder when needed. Not bulky at all and looks sturdy to last for a long time. I would prefer key chain to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcadet on 10/21/2013

- Good leather quality: good leather smell and nice finger feeling. It came scratch and default free. - ZIP is strong - Good finishing touches No cons for now, let's see how it will behave with time and use The zip holder is not exactly the same than the pictures, but it does not matter; the ZIP quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhesitating on 06/04/2013

Real nice leather, this is the second piece I have ordered, although the first, I have used for over 3 months and is intact, but since it includes a zipper , sometime it might burst, and then I want to have a replacement ready. This second one, is even smoother - the leather I mean, feels lovely in your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhesitating on 04/02/2013

Really nice and most of all practical. I put my car key and the remote control of the car, on the outer ring, and all the rest of my keys, are kept inside the zippered leather case. It's also very nice, considering it holds about 8 keys of different sizes, it is very compact. Easy to find in my handbag.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections