DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Olecranon Style Car Mount Holder w/ Suction Cup for MP4 / GPS / Cell Phone / PDA - White + Red
Customer’s impression:
not good Good while it lasted! poducto buen
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricobraga on 09/01/2015

Pros: Large grip. You can use with any kind of phone Cons: The plastic arm is not hard enouch and the phone SHAKES A LOT when your car is moving on a non regular terrain. This is very annoying.

Impression:not good;

0 0 0

• posted byClive_b on 04/20/2015

I used this for around three months and then it broke. The plastic that holds the body to the suction housing came away. Before that happened it was good. I will try ordering something more expensive that will hopefully last longer.

Impression:Good while it lasted!;

0 0 0

• posted byj41m3 on 02/24/2015

buen producto, esta bien para el precio facil de usar, se adapta a cualquier telefono.

Impression:poducto buen;

0 0 0

• posted byEvilord on 03/22/2014

Very nice little universal stand! - The suction cup is very strong - The suction cup is not over sized to block view - The ankle is able to hold its position once tighten - The clip opens wide enough to hold my Nexus4, and can hold even wider item - The upper handle of the clip is designed for to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrackertamer on 04/29/2013

Very easy to install. Good fixation on smooth surfaces. It fixes even where I placed the toll sticker for the motorway (inside of the wind screen). I use it to fix my Samsung SIII to have it closer to my hands instead of using these also useful self adhesive magic mats. Slight bouncing movements... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexlohmann on 03/13/2013

This is a great product, and I can have a say in who serves multiple devices. Normally I have used in the Samsung Galaxy 5, and looks great. The price of it is great and easy to use too I've had several of these and do not hit me with any. But I had no problems with this, it is very easy to use,... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere