DX » Community » Reviews » CY TB-001 Thunderbolt to HDMI Audio Cable Adapter - White (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
good None cheap GOT TO BUY THIS expected
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJpMogul on 12/13/2014

It works, excelent, good quality, nice end. none You really have to buy this one, is very usefull. I was worried about the sound playing but i connected it to my TV then i chose the tv as output and works excelente. it's a very good product! Read more

Impression:good,GOT TO BUY THIS;

0 0 0

• posted byrndp8xo7dookn on 12/01/2014

+Good +Cheap -Nothing to say Read more

Impression:good, cheap, expected;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkSupra on 09/26/2014

I use the cable to connect a Cinema Display to my Late 2013 Macbook Pro. Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

It displays my Mac screen on my LCD TV. It works ok, and not expensive at all. Well, quality is not that good, so expecte a few scratches over time, but should keep working. Also its no Thunderbold, but mini DVI which is the actuall video output of the Mac (I expected it to be thunderbold, really). It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCorine89 on 05/12/2014

Looks exactly like a real thunderbolt cable from apple and it works how it should i guess (i'm not really good at these kind of things, just wanted to hook up my mbp to the tv and that worked so i guess its good!) No cons yet discovered, you do need another cable for the sound, didn't think of that when ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byMauroKCoutinho on 04/23/2014

A "must have" product for mac users. A really small product with a nice design. Very easy to use: just plug it on to a HDMI cable connected to any apparel and start using it. Recommended! It worked out fine in different TV sets and different HDMI cables. Product makes exactly what it was designed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNerdsama on 04/18/2014

Works perfectly. Haven't had any problems with it. Doesn't look bad. Fits well. Build quality is not the best. I can rotate the connectors within the plastic cap. Also, the HDMI female end is not exactly rigid, and sometimes seems that the metal pieces might come out. Though it hasn't moved more than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarmani on 04/10/2014

This adapter is very simple, straight thunderblot to HDMI so you can easily display your macbook on an HDTV. you might find the lenght to be too short, it might be hard to find a good place to place your macbook so the HDMI cable dont pull too hard (because of its weight) on the adapter Depending on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleonardorsb on 03/03/2014

Cheap and easy to use. Simply connect to your external equipment that works perfectly both video and audio. Use in my MacBook connected to an external monitor. Features similar to the original Apple cable appearance. There is nothing to say against. Used in a MacBook Pro 15 "Early 2011 and works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydygtrhn on 03/01/2014

This cable is very good at sound and video. Cheap and good quality. and it revceived very fast. It is word to buy.. I think it is very good for now. I use mac book pro (2010) and this cable is very compatible with HDMI cablo from HD TV. Sound is very well and video is perfect. AND I think if you buy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections