DX » Community » Reviews » CY TB-001 Thunderbolt to HDMI Audio Cable Adapter - White (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product None Perfect! cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrmnrmn on 01/31/2015

Supply audio and video an my Macbook Air 2011 These Apple computers supply multichannel audio (up to 8 channels) and video signals over Mini DisplayPort: MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012 and later) 1 Mac mini (Mid 2010 and later)1 Mac Pro (Mid 2010 and Mid 2012) Mac Pro (Late 2013)1 MacBook (Mid and... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydohko3000 on 01/21/2015

Pros: It can be used with my Mac Book Pro without any problem. It's cheap and can be used without problems repeated times. Cons: There is nothing I can think of. Maybe a bit better quality could be good, but for the price the quality is better than I expected.

Impression:good, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byJpMogul on 12/13/2014

It works, excelent, good quality, nice end. none You really have to buy this one, is very usefull. I was worried about the sound playing but i connected it to my TV then i chose the tv as output and works excelente. it's a very good product!

Impression:good,GOT TO BUY THIS;

0 0 0

• posted byrndp8xo7dookn on 12/01/2014

+Good +Cheap -Nothing to say

Impression:good, cheap, expected;

0 0 0

• posted byorlandofurioso on 11/07/2014

Pros: price, delivery speed, design, quality Cons: none Works well with MacBook miniport as well as Lenovo's laptop miniport. Connected using usual cable to LG Smart TV. What can be said - it works!

Impression:good useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymurcielagotr on 10/26/2014

i am using on my macbook air since i got it no problem so far. pros cheap light image qualty is super caries sound too cons nothing

Impression:Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted bycavezavolo on 10/16/2014

pros: it just do the job good, good video and audio ratio and perfect recognition from the computer cons: the construction may be better, if you are not careful the plastic cover will disassemble, but nota big deal, easy to reassemble.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byEguino on 10/02/2014

Pros: cheap and it works Cons: none

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byDarkSupra on 09/26/2014

I use the cable to connect a Cinema Display to my Late 2013 Macbook Pro.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byHamurabith on 08/12/2014

I tested it in a MacBook pro and it run perfectly. The image quality is ok, the build is solid... I don't know if exist any different between this object and the object of the oficial provider. Cont: anything.

Impression:Perfect!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections