DX » Community » Reviews » CY TB-001 Thunderbolt to HDMI Audio Cable Adapter - White (10cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It displays my Mac screen on my LCD TV. It works ok, and not expensive at all. Cons:Well, quality is not that good, so expecte a few scratches over time, but should keep working. Also its no Thunderbold, but mini DVI which is the actuall video output of the Mac (I expec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorine89 on 05/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks exactly like a real thunderbolt cable from apple and it works how it should i guess (i'm not really good at these kind of things, just wanted to hook up my mbp to the tv and that worked so i guess its good!) Cons:No cons yet discovered, you do need another cable f... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMauroKCoutinho on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A "must have" product for mac users. A really small product with a nice design. Very easy to use: just plug it on to a HDMI cable connected to any apparel and start using it. Recommended! It worked out fine in different TV sets and different HDMI cables. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBhran on 12/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a really good quality product that does the job wonderfully. It comes with a cap for the thunderbolt end. The HDMI end grabs the HDMI cable at exactly the right pressure not to be loose but also not to be uncomfortable to separate. Cons:It doesn't come with a cap for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDillig on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a really good product, well designed and assembled. The audio channel is effectively transmitted through the HDMI cable. The packaging is quite good, with a transparent plastic case. Cons:I have not noticed any defects. OtherThoughts:Don't pay more for a si... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarmani on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I find the fact that the cable is short a plus. Use it with a hdmi cable instead of buying a thunderbolt-to-hdmi cable, this way you can use the hdmi cable for whatever you need, not just for your mac. The whole thing seems sturdy, hmdi cable dosent seem loose with this a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfederatier on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Much cheaper than the one from Apple or even Belkin. Image quality it's as good as the original, I'm saying these because I tried other "generic" ones that had image problem on the external display. Cons:Build quality isn't the best, but if you take... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleinst on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price, especially compared to the genuine. Transfers video in 1080p and 1080i, transfers sound great (only on Macs with new i5-i7 processors). Build quality is ok. Fast collected and shipped. Cons:Maybe a bit loose HDMI slot, one disconnection while moving lapto... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytba03 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:small, light, flexible, the HDMI side is really small compared to others thunderbolt to anything cables so i can use it in my "snake/dock" the cable part is pretty soft and bends in place easilly, Cons:the HDMI seems a bit loose, i already had 1 discon... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections