DX » Community » Reviews » CY TB-015 Thunderbolt to VGA Projector Monitor Adapter Cable for Macbook Pro + More - White (10cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxpowel on 01/31/2014

Works perfectly as expected and looks like nice quality build materials. I got 0 troubles, just connect and use even with the maximum resolution allowed by my computer. Also comes with a protector for Thunderbolt connector. I have not found any! All was fine and does exactly what is should do Since the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeldercuevasc on 12/27/2013

Great price, good looking, great product presentation. Despite of the other connectors that look alike, it is better than the others. It's extremely fragile. It might be damage in a short time. You must be careful. It is not for hard work. If you only use for presentations or things like that, its great.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by266775777 on 12/18/2013

Its cheaper than the original iproducts but its quality not less than original. Adapter has a white and solid plactic, like the apple adapter. I've found no cons for this product. Its nice that people has oportunity to choose non-original accessories for their apple-products, not overpaying for the notorious ... Read more

Product unpacked Adapter itself VGA side Thunderbolt side Whole package (unpacked)

0 0 0

• posted byricardoplopes on 06/19/2013

Just works as expected. Just plug & play. None that I'm aware of. Maybe there's people who prefer the design of the official one, but if that's the worst con, then it shows there's really not much to say. Doesn't look exactly like the official one but doesn't look worse. I've been using it in my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykhaiman on 03/26/2013

Looks as an Apple product Nice white color (not gray) Great quality Great packaging No cons. I found other adapter to VGA, is practically the same but cheaper. The only difference is the plastic packaging (much more better). IMPORTANT: I bought two adapters, 1 MiniDisplay Port and 1 Thunderbold port ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections