DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 4.2V 2650mAh 25C Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery for R/C Helicopters
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVFR750 on 07/18/2009

I initially left pretty positive review for this product. The battery was taking more mAh when she was rated for and was performing pretty well but it all changed after about 15 flights. After about 15 flights the battery started to take less and less charge and one of the cells started to puff out. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVFR750 on 06/27/2009

Great battery for 450 class heli. Normally all batteries of these dimensions are 2200 mAh , so I was a bit skeptical at first. The battery dimensions are exactly as described, and not only she is 2650 mAh she actually takes more like 2850 mAh. I was able to extend my flight time by about 3.5 minutes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJasupilot on 04/01/2009

Large capasity battery, fits well in my TREX 450 se v2. As earlier someone wondered this is a 11.1V 3S LIPO! Tough looking and extremely flexible cables, very solid connector. Gives about 6-10 minutes flying time with 430XL motor. Packs lots of punch. Doesn´t heat up easily because large capasity ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections