DX » Community » Reviews » High-Load Precision Digital Scale (3KG Max / 0.1g Resolution)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTronic2 on 12/20/2013

- Fast power-on with short-press ON/OFF button, and auto power-off after a reasonable delay - Easy to use, good usability design - Clear display with automatic backlight (reacts to weight change to save power) - Precise readings with no cheating circuits to remember the last value, to hold the reading etc. - Large weighing area with no obstacles around ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTronic2 on 11/10/2013

Excellent usability thanks to smart display backlight and auto power-off functions. The display is lit whenever the weight changes. Readings seem most precise and there isn't much if any cheating involved, so even small or incremental changes in weight can be measured reliably (unlike with many other digital scales). Functions for counting, tare etc.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigrowing on 01/14/2012

- Easy-to-use. - Useful functions: piece count, tare, measurement units. - Long lasting on single battery set. - On/off button has broken after 6 month on rare use. Not robust buttons. I replaced the button --> works fine now. Internals are very messy and flimsy. - Hasn't memory of previous scales (may be useful sometimes). 500 characters padding.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclanrat on 12/28/2011

Nice large size of unit and tray. Has decent capacity. Accuracy is comparable to other units available to me. Tray doubles as lid when not using the unit. Can be hard to get the tray on as a lid lined up properly sometimes. Display is hard to see from some angles. Would be nice if it came with a storage pouch. I bought this to add some consistency to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruggb on 08/23/2010

HUGE range from 0.1g to 3000g - lit display - I wouldn't call it backlit but maybe it is, the digits appear to be lit individually, are very bright, but u can see then when the lighting goes off. Many functions. they are all listed elsewhere. very sensitive. definitely worth it - get 18110 as it is less pricey. digits go off too soon, are probably brighter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byz80a_CPU on 02/06/2009

It seems to be accurate. It has nice features: * supports several units (g/oz/ozt/dwt/ct/tl/gn), * supports tare (most scales do), * can count pieces, * can be calibrated. It does auto power off after 1 minute. It can be powered with a 6V DC power supply. The plate is a little small. The screen darkens after a few (too few) seconds (much before auto ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections