DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Transparent
  • 5 star 15 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
It works.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVallukka on 01/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I can never fault these screen protectors to keep your screen safe from gravel, sand, car keys, and all the other stuff that scratches up your screen. Put one of these on your phone, and it will stay as good as new. Cons:Very hard to apply, I lost one trying to put it t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMar1an1ta on 01/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The plastic is really really thin, I guess this means it is not easy to take off accidentally. - It fits well on the screen's surface. Cons:- Not that I can think of. OtherThoughts:- You have to ve very patient and careful when installing the plastic on your phone scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNits25 on 01/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not much to say. it works lol. Obviously the more you get, the better. Easy to mess up unless you've done a few before. Wasn't my first time so I didn't have many problems. Cons:Unlike other screen protectors I've had, if you mess this one up (either leave a bubble or it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanuelgc on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excellent quality product and very good, justifies the price on the site and includes shipping. Really good quality screen protector shield , what else to say ... makes all of their features and the screen still looks good, good transparency and good protectio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoepsanden on 01/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use, very simple instructions, it fits perfectly, it keeps stuck to the mobile phone screen,it is very cheap, it is really clear and it prevents scratches really good Cons:no cons of which I can think at the moment OtherThoughts:it might be a little hard for chi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabaldessari on 12/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini is really good quality and I am going to buy more in the future and recommendo to my friends to buy it too. And it has a cheap price and good quality and fits perfecto to my celular p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbeun on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Had some other protectors, but many have trouble sticking to the edges of the screen. This one has no problem with this! Great price and even includes a little micro fiber towel to clean the screen before applying the film. Easy labels with numbers in which or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiten on 09/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This item is very cheap and has an excellent quality. The packaging is good. It also came with a small cloth that is very usefull to clean de screen before putting it. Cons:No cons, i have nothing to say here OtherThoughts:It is not so easy to put on the phone, but it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatejCicak on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fit on Galaxy S3 mini screen very well, screen protector is done in very good quality, awesome price! I really enjoy this product! Cons:Very bad instructions manual. You just have indications that tell you where is "front" and "back" - and do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanalmeida on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelente calidad del producto. compre otros modelos y se rayan facilmente. Este es de muy buena calidad y muy resistente. Cuando se pega al producto se hace de forma perfecta sin globos en la pantalla Producto muy economico en relacion a otros Cons:Deberia ha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections