DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
muito bom It works. GreatProduct
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byig1314 on 12/10/2014

vem embalado e com as instruções de manuseio na embalagem, uma estopa para limpeza no vidro para a instalação, gostei do produto. Read more

Impression:It works.;

0 0 0

• posted byprvirtual on 12/05/2014

pros: qualidade, praticidade, preço, excelente contra: demora na entrega. mas se vc nao tem pressa, vale muito a pena. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunolemos9 on 11/14/2014

Low price , great quality , very soft material. Fits perfectly on cellphone screen. I will for sure make more orders, i am very satisfied with this product. Sorry for my bad english. Read more

Impression:GreatProduct;

0 0 0

• posted byVallukka on 01/30/2014

I can never fault these screen protectors to keep your screen safe from gravel, sand, car keys, and all the other stuff that scratches up your screen. Put one of these on your phone, and it will stay as good as new. Very hard to apply, I lost one trying to put it the first time, and the second is full ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMar1an1ta on 01/29/2014

- The plastic is really really thin, I guess this means it is not easy to take off accidentally. - It fits well on the screen's surface. - Not that I can think of. - You have to ve very patient and careful when installing the plastic on your phone screen. Any particle of dust will be stuck in the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNits25 on 01/17/2014

Not much to say. it works lol. Obviously the more you get, the better. Easy to mess up unless you've done a few before. Wasn't my first time so I didn't have many problems. Unlike other screen protectors I've had, if you mess this one up (either leave a bubble or it's not 100% straight) it is very hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanuelgc on 01/16/2014

excellent quality product and very good, justifies the price on the site and includes shipping. Really good quality screen protector shield , what else to say ... makes all of their features and the screen still looks good, good transparency and good protection the price is worth the sticker of the guard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoepsanden on 01/09/2014

easy to use, very simple instructions, it fits perfectly, it keeps stuck to the mobile phone screen,it is very cheap, it is really clear and it prevents scratches really good no cons of which I can think at the moment it might be a little hard for children to use because with these things its one try ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabaldessari on 12/16/2013

This Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini is really good quality and I am going to buy more in the future and recommendo to my friends to buy it too. And it has a cheap price and good quality and fits perfecto to my celular phone. This product has no cons, it is so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrbeun on 09/26/2013

Had some other protectors, but many have trouble sticking to the edges of the screen. This one has no problem with this! Great price and even includes a little micro fiber towel to clean the screen before applying the film. Easy labels with numbers in which order to remove the layers etc. No cons really ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections