DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
Very good muito bom Useless It works. uzitocne a lacne
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPatriciaRusso on 05/06/2015

The product is great for the price you pay, but it doesn't glue well at the first try, I had to do a little bit of magic so it would glue a little bit better. But I have the screen for 6 months already and it's steel good

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bySnertje123 on 03/24/2015

The product was folded due to bad packaging allong the shipment. Because of the fold the product became useless. Never the less the screen protection look good en workt fine. But for me a loss of 1.3$ I hope for you, your purchase will be deliverd in good condition.

Impression:Useless;

0 0 0

• posted bydudyh on 03/03/2015

Pros: Excellent material, does not wear down & scrach. All at a very low cost. Been using the protector for more than a year. Cons: none.

0 0 0

• posted bymoorfielders on 01/14/2015

pros: the screen protector fits like described cons: plastic and gets dirty quick overall: nice for the price

Impression:It works.;

0 0 0

• posted byHenri176 on 01/09/2015

uzitocne a lacne len rychlo sa to doskrkalo,nema to velku odolnost a ani to dlho nelepilo na telefone,furt sa to odlepovalo

Impression:uzitocne a lacne ;

0 0 0

• posted byig1314 on 12/10/2014

vem embalado e com as instruções de manuseio na embalagem, uma estopa para limpeza no vidro para a instalação, gostei do produto.

Impression:It works.;

0 0 0

• posted byprvirtual on 12/05/2014

pros: qualidade, praticidade, preço, excelente contra: demora na entrega. mas se vc nao tem pressa, vale muito a pena.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunolemos9 on 11/14/2014

Low price , great quality , very soft material. Fits perfectly on cellphone screen. I will for sure make more orders, i am very satisfied with this product. Sorry for my bad english.

Impression:GreatProduct;

0 0 0

• posted byChileCucho on 08/11/2014

Pros: This is a very good product, and for just a few bucks. The same item cost about 5 times more in my country. Cons: Not sure if really a cons but.. it's not so easy to install, and if you don't do it right at the first, you can't try again with the same item. So I would recomend to you to buy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCali32 on 08/06/2014

I think one of the best ways to protect your mobile phone. Clean well before putting the screen, or they will be no bubbles and add new. This particular brand has been great and I recommend it to everyone, I bought 3 and all 3 have lasted me over a year. Highly recommended.

Impression:very good and easy;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere