DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Transparent
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoepsanden on 01/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:easy to use, very simple instructions, it fits perfectly, it keeps stuck to the mobile phone screen,it is very cheap, it is really clear and it prevents scratches really goodCons:no cons of which I can think at the momentOtherThoughts:it might be a little hard for childr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariaberta76 on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The quality is intermediate, not bad, but it is not high quality. Does the job and is of normal length for use. Easy to install. Need a little patience and a clean surface. The cleaning cloth is very useful for this. In my country you have to pay extra money wh... Read more

2 1
  • posted bythunderknot on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Really fit on the S3 mini Screen, and the quality is awesome! I really enjoy this product! Too easy to install and very cheap Protector!! Never thonk it was that easy. Have instructions to help you to put at the right way. I really enjoy it!!!Cons:I dont see any cons! Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrobertlazar on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Think enough to ptotect the screen -The touch screen works normaly, and there is no problem -I droped the photo in sant a few times with the screen faceind down, and the protector did it's jobCons:-Bad instructions manual. You just have some indications that t... Read more

3 2
  • posted bymirosol on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Same polyfilm as all the other screen guards. Not bad at all. Price has to be the biggest pro. Here in europe, one would have to pay 10 times the price for these. These are usable and good to have.Cons:None that i can think of. Applying the film is a pain, but that has n... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections