DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Screen Protectors for NDSi/DSi (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFelixroif on 07/23/2013

the packaging contains two screen protectors (one for the top screen and one for the touch screen) a cleaning cloth (though its really small so its pretty useless unless you are just going to use it for the installation and than throw it away) and a how-to-install guide. the touch screen protector could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMindflash on 03/07/2013

Very cheap Fits Comes with appliers and cleaning cloth as the higher end protectors Obviously don't have the same quality as the expensive ones, but in the other hand you can change them more often These are useful for people that play a lot with their systems and carry them around, they will protect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaryo on 06/27/2011

works quite well. screen protector does get scratch up but it protects the main screen well. buy a couple and just replace it when it gets all scratched up. does get scratched up some but not any more that any other protector. works quite well. screen protector does get scratch up but it protects the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysprokkie4 on 06/24/2011

It really protect youre screen. A lot of nds games require intensive use of the stylus on the screen, i often wonder if the do this intentionaly to sell more nds. This smar piece of plastic wil protect your screen very well, it is easy to apply, very clear instuctions how to use it There easy to trim ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJudithJ on 06/20/2011

-Very cheap. Hori ones will cost you x5 the amount these do -Protects your touch screen and top screen from scratches and dust -Good quality for such cheap screen protectors. NONE. People might say it's hard to get these on without any bubbles or dust, but it's pretty easy as long as you know what you'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreallybigwaffle on 04/21/2011

+ Price. Local stores charge at least $7.50USD for these. + Perfect fit. + Easy to install. + Invisible once installed. Does not leave an obvious film when removed. - None. Just a tip, make sure your screen is very clean before applying these. I purchased two sets just in case I messed up installing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkblade48 on 11/18/2010

This is a good product for the price that you are paying. Compared with local store prices, this product is much cheaper. It does what it is supposed to do, namely protect your DSi screen. Placing it onto your DSi can be quite difficult and be quite the chore. You must ensure that there is no dust on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParagodeiano on 09/27/2010

-It's cheap when you buy 10+ (that's my case) -It protect your DS from many things, like scratchs and many more things. -It's completely transparent, so, it'll not change your way of playing. -It's lighter than many others, don't buy the expensiver ones here, this one do the job very, very well. -For ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrvega75 on 04/11/2010

If fits perfectly for DSi. I was using a DS Lite protector, but those didn´t fit rigth for DSi. I bought two of these, because they were so cheap anyways. They get air in the middle very easy. You can lose a little bit of responsiveness of your touch screen using these, which will make you touch it harder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrack3r95 on 03/30/2010

Very very Great For A Guy Who afraid to touch the Touch screen it helped me and it great you will love it for sure its not sticky When i put it there is Bubble and i am waiting for other screen protector with soft card and the Manual is written in China So You Will understand nothing But It is Very easy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections