DX » Community » Reviews » KIT-P104 4-CH D1 Real-Time Network CCTV DVR Security System w/ 4 x IR Cameras - Black (PAL)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigobrazil on 03/28/2014

Both the DVR as the cameras are of great quality and easy handling. Install a hard drive in the DVR is very easy. The cameras are also easy to install and have a great viewing angle, and work very well in low light environments. Configure the DVR so you can have access to the camera images by computer or mobile phone connected to the internet (not connected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxDarkiex on 03/13/2014

Easy to setup, not a bad quality image. And all very solid. HDD installetion went smooth and easy, I used a 2TB Seagate HDD which was recognized right away. There is no HDD support through USB, only for backup. I used a Western digital passport 2Gb USB, but it cannot be used to record images. I haven't tried a backup on USB yet. I'm very busy getting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaeroninc2011 on 11/22/2013

Good quality, good product, very easy to use and configure, very easy to install all cables included, network support on dvr its easy configuration for web access and had a good support to view on other devices like tablets, iphone, and computer, this product has a good application for small business and home. Camera quality depending the type of lights ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCkruger on 11/16/2013

Excellent product. Very usefull. Do exactly what promise... Easy to use and have a good quality of record. Need a bit of aknowlege to setup it. Have a little problem with the colors. Fully recommended. Tell all my friends about the product. Need a bit of aknowlege to setup it. Have a little problem with the colors. Excellent product. Very usefull. Do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavaKot on 11/08/2013

Price of the device is very acceptable in my town is worth a lot more. Support for 1 TB of memory, LAN, USB. 18m long cables. Easy to install, energy saving. Day of the image can be good to see Pretty hot block, put the cooling system. Menu is a bit awkward, but understandable. Uncomfortable viewing records. It is not clear how to turn off the unit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavaKot on 09/25/2013

Price of the device is very acceptable in my town is worth a lot more. Support for 1 TB of memory, LAN, USB. 18m long cables. Easy to install, energy saving. Day of the image can be good to see Pretty hot block, put the cooling system. Menu is a bit awkward, but understandable. Uncomfortable viewing records. It is not clear how to turn off the unit ... Read more

SlavaKot
    0 0
  • posted byjhweijs on 06/17/2013

Cheap, easy to install and works as advertised. For the price this is truly an excellent product and I would recommend it. HDD installation (Seagate 3TB) went smoothly. GUI is OK (although poor English) but could be improved in some points. For example: the motion detection area selection is a pain. Cable length OK (~20m). Picture resolution OK. Picture ... Read more

8 4
  • posted byWestvandude on 05/17/2013

Great price for a stand-alone 4 channel DVR. Comes with everything you need except for the hard drive. Cameras work pretty good in the dark at short distance and marginal at far distance but this is a strength of the infra-red LED's. If you purchase an additional infra-red illuminator you can make far away objects much brighter at night. Manual is ok.... Read more

Screen shot of remote web streaming view Unpacking, adding 1TB harddrive, basic operation
    2 1
  • posted byZanga2 on 03/20/2013

- It is a full starter KIT that includes everything that is there to be needed beside the hard drive. - The cameras provide crisp and clear images with good colors. - Infrared LED's make night vision possible at a range of ~ 15 meters, but can be increased with another IR projector even more. - The size of the DVR is very small so it will not occupy ... Read more

package two boxes, great packing cameras and dvr camera close up power supply with cammeras and accesories cammera on support DVR power supply, mouse, acc DVR backside ports Set, KIT cammera specs manual
    4 5
  • posted byMVAgroup on 03/03/2013

All inclusive, density, easy to connect and start using. Unknown how well the cables in appearance? Short length of cable. I need a manual in Russian for everyday use by different people. Good product and price. This kit includes all the necessary components. Sometimes it is not enough cable length. Always be aware that the product is not intended for ... Read more

7 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections