DX » Community » Reviews » KIT-P104 4-CH D1 Real-Time Network CCTV DVR Security System w/ 4 x IR Cameras - Black (PAL)
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap and good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJokerz on 11/02/2015

Pros: Cheap. Fast. Small. Very easy installation Cons: The cameras could be a bit better To record you need to place a hard drive Overall, its one of the best items i bought here. Its working already 2 years straight. Works good in night conditions and you can monitor everything throug your You a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byCaris on 10/05/2015

Pros: -Cheap -4 Camera -Hard disk recorder included with movement recording -Hdmi connection Cons: -Mounting brackets not stable and cheap quality -Nightvision not so good Recomendations: -Buy the system for expierience camera surveilance -Important places buy beter quality camera -Buy big hard... Read more

Impression:Cheap and good;

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigobrazil on 03/28/2014

Both the DVR as the cameras are of great quality and easy handling. Install a hard drive in the DVR is very easy. The cameras are also easy to install and have a great viewing angle, and work very well in low light environments. Configure the DVR so you can have access to the camera images by or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxDarkiex on 03/13/2014

Easy to setup, not a bad quality image. And all very solid. HDD installetion went smooth and easy, I used a 2TB Seagate HDD which was recognized right away. There is no HDD support through USB, only for backup. I used a Western digital passport 2Gb USB, but it cannot be used to record images. I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaeroninc2011 on 11/22/2013

Good quality, good product, very easy to use and configure, very easy to install all cables included, network support on dvr its easy configuration for web access and had a good support to view on other devices like tablets, iphone, and computer, this product has a good application for small and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCkruger on 11/16/2013

Excellent product. Very usefull. Do exactly what promise... Easy to use and have a good quality of record. Need a bit of aknowlege to setup it. Have a little problem with the colors. Fully recommended. Tell all my friends about the product. Need a bit of aknowlege to setup it. Have a little with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlavaKot on 11/08/2013

Price of the device is very acceptable in my town is worth a lot more. Support for 1 TB of memory, LAN, USB. 18m long cables. Easy to install, energy saving. Day of the image can be good to see Pretty hot block, put the cooling system. Menu is a bit awkward, but understandable. Uncomfortable It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlavaKot on 09/25/2013

Price of the device is very acceptable in my town is worth a lot more. Support for 1 TB of memory, LAN, USB. 18m long cables. Easy to install, energy saving. Day of the image can be good to see Pretty hot block, put the cooling system. Menu is a bit awkward, but understandable. Uncomfortable It... Read more

SlavaKot

0 0 0

• posted byjhweijs on 06/17/2013

Cheap, easy to install and works as advertised. For the price this is truly an excellent product and I would recommend it. HDD installation (Seagate 3TB) went smoothly. GUI is OK (although poor English) but could be improved in some points. For example: the motion detection area selection is a OK... Read more

4 0 8

• posted byWestvandude on 05/17/2013

Great price for a stand-alone 4 channel DVR. Comes with everything you need except for the hard drive. Cameras work pretty good in the dark at short distance and marginal at far distance but this is a strength of the infra-red LED's. If you purchase an additional infra-red illuminator you can far... Read more

Screen shot of remote web streaming view Unpacking, adding 1TB harddrive, basic operation

1 0 2

DX Everywhere