DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 1900mAh Dual Core Decoding Battery + Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Great item! Insatisfecho
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluizanesio on 12/14/2014

Pros: very interesting solution to restart your celular when the original battery is empty. Just open the celular case and change the battery empty for a fresh one! And includes a charger where you can charge the empty one direct to the wall with out the celular. Cons: nothing, until now. Read more

Impression:Great item!;

0 0 0

• posted bywiswis2010 on 11/26/2014

a very good quality with charger that have European and US outlet also have usb out which enable you to charge other devices. I did use the battery and since one week it works good i hope it will keep that as the original did last for one and a half year. The service and the delivery were also good and ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byatchusga on 11/22/2014

el aparato funciona bien, la bateria bastante mala, me ha durado poco, cae enseguida, y la clavija es tipo usa, sin adaptador para europa Read more

Impression:Insatisfecho;

0 0 0

• posted bySteverider on 10/25/2013

I bought this article to get another battery for my Samsung with the possibility of recharging it also if you don't have the original charger of the phone with you. With this item you can have both the charger and the battery. The battery has a long life and charging is quite fast. With this item you ... Read more

Good item

0 0 0

• posted byluizfernandoh on 05/09/2013

This battery fits well in my Samsung galaxy s duos s7562. The battery case closed perfectly. Its possible to charge it in the cell phone or in a battery charger. It comes like an Galaxy S3 mini, but works in my S7562 It doesn't work the same time the original one works, but its a good replacement or ... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections