DX » Community » Reviews » YSL-29 Portable Pocket Mini Ceramic Sharpener - White + Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymgalicia on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This device is very useful due to its compact size, it can easily be added to a survival kit, backpack, a drawer in the kitchen, or where it is required to have an effective and small size sharpener. Cons:Sharpening space should be somewhat wider to give possibi... Read more

Very effective compact size perfect size
    0 0
  • posted byHIRVONEDX on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheap, it works really well and the quality seems good. Cons:Absolutely none. OtherThoughts:It's cheap but it works as it should. That's just awesome. It's very small, about the size of a cigarette lighter, so it can pretty much always travel with you. It f... Read more

Portable sharpener
    0 0
  • posted byKierovNick on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, cheap, cheap. And it's involved in cute story or two. One thing.. IT f..reaking works! It is small and doesn't really look like it's such a beast, but it fixed my knives after i blunted them with SKU:151175 (i reccomend reading on my comment there). Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviila on 09/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cheap, easy to use, sharpens the knife very well. i can cut paper with a 1$ knife after sharpening it with this! i actually didnt expect a lot from this little guy, but after 2-3 minutes of sharpening my knife with it i found out this product is very good Cons:feel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMissPointless on 08/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good for left-handed and right-handed users; Easy to use (you really just glide the blade in the slot; no need to use force or do it super quick.); It really saved my knife (not my life though... haha); I had a dull knife that was becoming dangerous to use (yes, dull kniv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeMail on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, portable, easy to grip handle. You can sharpen knife very easily, just few times pull through. Ergonomic handle fits left handed person as well as right handed (just turn the sharpener). Ceramic rods will give your knife razor sharp edge. Cons:Space above rods coul... Read more

4 0
  • posted bythevzmanga on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:good quality,cheap sharpener. several knives I sanded and can tell you that they are sharp. only takes a few times to pull the knife through the sharpener and your knives are very sharp.You can see the difference. after sharpening you can can cut paper easy. Con... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections