DX » Community » Reviews » CJIABA GK8001-SW PU Leather Band Skeleton Self-winding Mechanical Wrist Watch for Men - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNewElvis on 07/14/2014

People stop me on the sidewalk complimenting me on my watch. It look good! The wristband is cheap. I broke it the first time I tried to but it on. Also, you really nned to move to keep the watch working, and you have to move the RIGHT WAY. To many times I have been looking to my watch only to see... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvadikzp on 04/03/2013

The watch looks nice, is easy to use, tells time accurately, I like the open heart movement, and the self winding feature is always nice, the band isn't too stiff and the face is large and easy to read, and the subdials actually work. It can not be manually wound, so when I received it I had to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMetroB on 03/05/2013

Good build quality, easy to set, easy to read. The hands look very classy and the contrasting blue contributes to the ease in reading. Has about 24 hours reserve if not worn. It has been dead accurate and the sweep of the second hand is very smooth and by comparison to some of my other watches it... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere