DX » Community » Reviews » Novelty Syringe Style Ballpoint Pen - Yellow + Red + Blue + Green (4 PCS)
  • 5 star 32 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Unique..they can cause some people to do a double take when they see you playing with one. Cons:The liquid inside eventually evaporates, somehow. All of mine are now empty. =\ The mechanism that keeps the pen in the extended position will sometimes disengage o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDyverDwn on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are exactly as described and pictured. Bought for my wife (a nurse) and she loves them. So do all of her patients (especially the kids). The pens have a fairly fine point on them and last quite a while. Cons:None as of yet. OtherThoughts:Have the ability to purcha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonno on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Great as a gift Pens are always usefull Writing is more confortable than expected Cons:Difficult to retract te pen, the litle pin is barely sticking out the casing All pens write in blue, I was expecting different ink colors but I might have misread the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMHCsk on 03/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The pens look very good and stylish, just like in the picture, the liquid looks also pretty real (as if it was some real doctor stuff). The ink has nice blue color and doesn't ged smudget so easy. Writing is also kinda comfortable. Cons:On one of the pens the upper part... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeowQueen on 02/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:they are very cool looking and unique pens, and they writes very smoothly. i always got compliments on it. the price is reasonable for a pack of 4. Cons:the liquid in the syringe will eventually dry off. its been 8 months and only 1/4 of the liquid remaining. but if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGennaroPalmieri on 02/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite curious, surprising product, perfect for inexpensive gifts, really attracts attention at first sight. Pen works, does'nt look very sturdy or durable, but it's aesthetically more appealing than useful (The pen is plastic & clear, finish is smooth, col... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndoja95chbx4 on 02/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Look really cool. I'm a school teacher and my students love these. I use them as prizes (a good alternative to candy) considering they work out to just over 60 cents a piece. Cons:Bought several pack (5 I think). One pen in one pack had lost its top, but I just glued it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemberada on 01/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The pens have great finish, vibrant colors and call too much attention to be sold to doctors and nurses. All sold quickly once they arrived. Cons:I have no complaints about the product OtherThoughts:I will buy more for sure. The cost is worth it due to the fact they see 4... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySSales on 01/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very interesting and fun for health professionals. Smooth writing. All of them are working. Cons:It comes sealed so it is impossible to replace the ink cartridge without breaking the seringe but I'm going to find another way to do so. No more cons. OtherThoughts:I thoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAceandstuff on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These pens draw a thick blue line and are very smooth to use. Despite what some other reviews might say, they are actually refillable, and you don't need to worry about spilling the liquid in the "syringe" as it is in its own tubular container around... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections