DX » Community » Reviews » Novelty Syringe Style Ballpoint Pen - Yellow + Red + Blue + Green (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
cool Fun Funny unique Novelty Syringe Style Ballpoint Pen
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarkberencsi on 01/23/2015

Pros: awesome design, it does work.. :D and 4 in a pack for such a low price it is a great deal. Cons: after a while the liquid will disappear, but until then, no cons:D

Impression:cool,Fun,unique;

0 0 0

• posted byKiyoshiKasuga on 01/23/2015

An excellent gift, especially for people who use syringes a lot, like diabetics. Also a fun gift for children, to make them forget about the pain when they just got vaccinated. The pens all write in blue, it would have been funnier if the ink matched the liquid colours. Pros: liquid looks Cons:... Read more

Impression:Funny;

0 0 0

• posted by8796678 on 01/19/2015

Pens a little shorter than expected but overall very fun. Gave them as a gift to my girlfriend who works in health care and she loved them.

Impression:cool,Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byaeromark2 on 01/18/2015

Got some of these to use at the office, and made quite a stir. Nobody had seen them before, and I was asked repeatedly where did I find them. It was great to have something that nobody else had seen.

0 0 0

• posted byla5hja on 01/08/2015

The pencil is cool looking and they work as a pencil but not to good to write with. Due to bad wrapping some of the pencils had cracks in the plastic, but they are cool.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bythetxm on 01/05/2015

Pros: Very funny Cheap prize cons: After a while the liquid on the pen start's to disapear. Only one red pen on the packet The pen's look like syringe. I bought these as a joke. I left one off the red pen to my living room table and one off my friend was almost chock when he saw the pen. He I had... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykonradch on 01/05/2015

This pens looks like syringe are really funny and have nice colours. Somebody could think that it' is authentic syringe with some substance.

0 0 0

• posted bydadua on 01/02/2015

Really a nice gadget and also a little bit of an eyecatcher. It comes in four colors: red, blue, green and yellow. It is a nice icebraker and peaple smile when I use one of the pens. The color it writes in is Always blue dispite the colors of the four pens.

0 0 0

• posted byNemanja016 on 12/30/2014

Pros: Everybody loves it... Works great. Great for gift for a friend who is dentist or doctor. Cons: Little akward plastic... Simple package,onlu see through nylon bag.

Great for gift Great for gift

0 0 0

• posted by8868680 on 12/09/2014

Easy to use with a very original exterior. The pens have blue ink paterns inside, which gives smooth lines from the beginning.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections