DX » Community » Reviews » Novelty Syringe Style Ballpoint Pen - Yellow + Red + Blue + Green (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
cool Fun Poor quality Funny Awesome!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjarnaizc on 12/25/2015

Pros it is funny and nice. Cons the liquid disappears with time. Five months after I received them the liquid disappeared. So if you are going to use them fat it is the perfect pen for the kids.

Impression:Funny;

0 0 0

• posted bypisicaverde on 12/20/2015

The idea is great, but the quality is very poor - one of the pens was leaking the syringe content, and overall the plastic looks and feels poor. I intended to buy a lot of pens, for free giveaways to our customers, but it's no deal.

Impression:Funny,Poor quality,Nice for kids;

0 0 0

• posted byLuca-Luca on 11/03/2015

Pros: very cool pen with liquid inside that emulates blood or some strange medicine. It's very fun and perfect like a present for nurses :D Cons: the only cons is that the pens are not so comfortable to use..

Impression:cool,Funny;

0 0 0

• posted byBubblejunk on 10/03/2015

Pros: Cheap novelty pens Good quality Different colors Cons: I had these for over a year now and I just noticed liquid has disappeared from them, not leaked (cause I stored 3 of them in the minigrip bag and it was empty) and don't really think it evaporated either. On the pen I use the top came I... Read more

Good looking pens Good looking pens

Impression:cool,Fun,Funny;

0 0 0

• posted byWalmat on 09/17/2015

Pros: cool looking! Great to fool people! Cons: cheap material, the liquid may leak, and the tip may jump back to casing if you write with too much strenght.

0 0 0

• posted bycharrplush on 09/09/2015

The pens were sturdy and looked good.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byRhamonSouza on 08/19/2015

Excelentes canetas, recomendo a todos. Ótima escrita, não falha. Entrega imediata e preço extremamente bom !!

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byAnava73 on 05/27/2015

Estos bolígrafos son muy graciosos y originales, su forma de jeringa y los colores hacen que la gente cuando te lo ve quiera tener uno. El precio es súper asequible ya que vienen 4 (uno de cada color). La tinta es de color azul y se escribe muy bien con ellos.

Impression:divertido,fresco;

0 0 0

• posted bySrFurtador on 04/27/2015

This is a beautiful set, it would be better with different ink colors. The design is very good, it appears a bit fragile, but it works very well. It is a good gift to a doctor or nurse.

0 0 0

• posted byxpluttx on 04/24/2015

I just wanna point out that they all use blue ink, even tho the pictures show the red one writing in red. There's no blue replacement refill either, like it says. Was expecting a bit more, but they're still pretty neat until the packing gives in.

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere