DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Universal USB Battery Charger w/ Keychain for Cell Phone / Digital Camera - Green
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygwave on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap, small, can charge any almost any cell phone battery. The plastic is good, it look like it can last for a while. Adjusting the pins to touch the battery is pretty easy but needs some steady hands. Make sure you touch + and -, the green light should... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfloppyears on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cant fault this unit with this price. It works well and pretty well made. I had to youtube lithium ion clip to find out how it works. Similar products REBRANDED and priced way more than this is the exact replica of this model. My guess is, they are all made by one factory... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymehals on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its really a amazing product. it charges almost all types of mobile batteries. Its very easy to use except the usb connector thats a bit hard rotate. its very nicely made the quality is good. i m gona order more soon. Cons:no instruction guide and could be cheap... Read more

1 0
  • posted byseverinandersen on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very small and cheap charger, perfect for travels and for all those old Li-Ion cells in the back of the drawer missing the original charger. Charges from USB power, standard PC port is enough (500mA). Automatic polarity detection. Cons:Only charges cells... Read more

Charger pins LEDs - Green=Power, Red=Charging Back side of box
    1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections