DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Aluminum Alloy 2-Channel 100W Hi-Fi Stereo Home / Car Amplifier - Red (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEValenciaB on 09/21/2013

A very small size, but very powerful for car audio and hifi audio. For the noise, doesn't exist. Excellent relationship price/quality. It consumes only 12v, which can obtain from a car battery, or a 12v adapter. Along with the connector, there will not be the problem of uniting cables. Some designs printed in the cover, were not necessary. And the edge ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byPorongus on 09/07/2013

Easy to install and use. I embaded it in the exact place where my old car stereo was (in the car of course) and covered with the detachable front of my old stereo in order to desguise it. It fitted perfectly. Works with the 12v of power supplied by the car battery. Haven´t found any by this time I conected it wit 4ohms 6" spekers (car originals)... Read more

1 1
  • posted byRazhor on 08/05/2013

Small form factor allows use in almost any application. Easy to set up and it's pretty good looking too. It has a light to let you know it's on which changes colour the whole time which is quite neat. Less powerful than anticipated. The 100W is PMPO and not RMS. The actual RMS is more like 4W. I'm using it to power speakers in an entertainment room ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections