DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Channel 100W Hi-Fi Stereo Home / Car Amplifier - Red (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
Amazing Works Fine Good sound nice but not as expected no as good as expected
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaguendiez on 03/13/2017

Impression:Good sound,Works Fine;

Its small and good sound for that price, its fine, good product

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNijtram1234 on 02/26/2017

Impression:Works Fine;

I've bought this thing lately and i must say i enjoyed using it! If you're new with this kind of stuff and want to experiment a little bit, this amp is a good start!! Dont expect the best amp in the world. This one works fine for your desktop drivers.... REMINDER: buy also a !!12v!!!! adapter it,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygustavorosario on 12/20/2016

Impression:Good sound,Amazing,Works Fine;

Excellent, very well finished. It meets the requirements, ideal for vehicles or boats. Very satisfied. Excelente, muy bien terminado. Cumple con los requisitos, ideal para vehiculos o embarcaciones. Muy satisfecho

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykarldink on 09/29/2016

Impression:Amazing;

Powerful little amplifier that I've setup as part of my home theater system. My previous amplifier started buzzing, so I replaced it with this new amp by hooking this up to my existing speakers. Works beautifully. Also looks great - the volume control changes colour slowly.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byelandiss on 06/29/2016

Pros:Sturdy Cons: Output power could be higher

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9812281 on 02/03/2016

Works fine, good sound quality, good solid housing and buttons. Power enough but not overwelming. Very easy to use and to connect. Colored led light around the volumeknob.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymacbal on 12/29/2015

Impression:Good sound;

It is a good amplifier, it is 2x4W RMS, but it sounds loud enough when powering two speakers with two vias. It is small, easy to use and it is like it was described.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymonsterED on 11/06/2015

Impression:nice but not as expected;

Pros: good material; Cons: i sense a low level echo in the output; lack of info about the A/C power compatible;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygbodson on 10/30/2015

Impression:no as good as expected,nice but not as expected;

cool price and small piece a bit low on power, easy to use but the output is too low in term of power, ok for a very small instalation. There is no power cord and no plugins cable, it would be better if the products came at least with a power cord.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalexitocersete on 07/29/2014

Impression:Good sound,Amazing;

PROS: small, thin and his sound is very good CONS: it doesn't have ac adapter, you have to buy one Its a great product for cheaper price. The sound is very good. I plug it to old speakers and it sound very well. I recommend you to buy it. It's a good buy

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere