DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Wooden Desk Alarm Clock w/ Temperature Display - Black (4 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Bright Fun Submit your impression Impressed Nice at clock
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymelenamu on 01/30/2015

After 10 seconds the clock automaticaly turns off, then if you hit it with your fingers it turns on again for anothers 10 seconds, and turns off again.... Any solutions?

Impression:Nice at clock;

0 0 0

• posted byTITB88 on 01/13/2015

Very nice and good quality desk clock. Brightness is ideal, good visibility in sunny day. Several basic settings. When you used it close to pc, it can be powerd by usb. I am completely satisfied. Highly recommend this product.

Impression:Impressed;

1 0 0

• posted by8844213 on 12/19/2014

We just got our clock. It is really good. I recommend you to buy it cause its got really high quality for a low price!

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byakikisi on 11/14/2014

These digital clock although not the cheapest, but they are so good that you can overlook this fact. In the package you get clock cable to connect via the USB port and guidance that is Chinese and English.Within hours also can give čtaři AA batteries. The actual adjustment is simple, shows the be... Read more

digital clock Green digital clock Green digital clock Green

Impression:Nice at clock;

0 0 0

• posted byMichaelRod on 11/13/2014

I was looking for a clock to replace my old eletric and this one is awesome. It can be used with AAA batteries but it comes with an USB cable, actually I'm using this way and don't need to use the batteries. It's a beautiful product.

Impression:Loved this clock!;

0 0 0

• posted byrandom1337 on 08/16/2014

Pros: - Very good looking clock with wooden theme and solid numbers with temp. - Can fit in the overall envoriment very easy with it's theme. Cons: - The plastic from the material I suppose can be very "loosen" or get damaged easily. Other then that if you consider the price for the product it's... Read more

Impression:Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted bycacotan25 on 08/11/2014

Pro : Big Numbers and Bright lit LED is great for night viewing. Have 3 separate alarm timings. Doubles as nightlight too. Con : No switches to manually turn off or on the 3 alarms settings. No control to turn off the beeping sound when the select buttons are pressed. Very loud and annoying at... Read more

Impression:Excellent Alarm Clock;

0 0 0

• posted bycecel on 07/23/2014

Pros: Good quality, Bright, Accurate. Fun item to have as decor or as alarm clock or as a desk clock. Includes wall adapter, nice packaging, small and light weight. I'm happy with the quality Cons: Non. It's affordable and include wall adapter. Would love it if it comes in blue

Impression:Fun,Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byfrabello on 07/16/2014

Nice Clock, Very easy to setup, comes with english manual, have fahrenheit and celsius. Great size of the numbers in the display, highly readable, can power from either USB port, 4xAAA or ac adapter - intuitive controls Display 'blinks' for around 0.1s when it checks the value of the thermometer... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHonmi on 06/29/2014

The clock is really beautiful an works perfectly.for the price i recomend you to buy it! has good quality! Its a nice desk clock. Very easy to setup, even without the manual . Have fahrenheit and celsius. Great size of the numbers in the display nice colors, nice finishing. At used in the truck... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections