DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Wooden Desk Alarm Clock w/ Temperature Display - Black (4 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
nice cool Bright Fun Stylish
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvictor8o5 on 09/08/2016

Cool alarm clock with many functions, I recommend it. Cons: It works with 4 AAA batteries, instead of AA, which would last longer, temperature doesn't seems very accurate, but it isn't essential. Pros: you can configure it so it turns off after some seconds to save battery (otherwise they'll be I... Read more

Impression:cool,Stylish,nice;

0 0 3

• posted bydemidec on 01/30/2016

really looks fine and works fine as intended. It is bright and really looks fine with my furniture cons: the temperature is not accurate and is of no use. I also recommend using it with the usb cable (I use it with my TV usb port) as the batteries were dead very shorthly... As a result it worths... Read more

Impression:Fun,Bright;

0 0 1

• posted byhand_mai on 12/29/2015

Great product, good quality, but would fail that measured moisture

Impression:Submit your impression,Fun,Very Good Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byempeeric on 12/14/2015

Has many features; on/off display, weekend alarm on/off, temperature display, date display

Nice concept

Impression:Bright,Multiple Features;

0 0 0

• posted byHanyOmar on 12/09/2015

good price and fast delivery

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byTidaku on 11/18/2015

Pro: Able to turn the light off at night. Sleek. Con: Temperature sensor is really inaccurate. Con: Time is inaccurate. Have to adjust the time every month. Con: Brightness is not adjustable.

Impression:Inaccurate;

1 1 0

• posted bymichi0 on 09/10/2015

Interesante producto

0 0 0

• posted bybiojudas on 04/29/2015

This is the second one that I have bought. One for home and one for office. I really like the look of this clock. It really looks like a wooden brick but LEDs are bright and color is soft. It is a must have clock for home.

0 0 0

• posted byandreharveland on 04/20/2015

Pros: Price, quality, ease of use, read temperature too cons: could be bigger in size

Impression:Really good, maybe little bit too small;

0 0 0

• posted bymurrat on 04/23/2015

Pros: It is a nice quality, low priced wooden led clock. It has an english manual which takes seconds to learn to use. Can be adjusted for sound activation to be on or of to save battery. Thermometer is accurate with full batteries or usb. You can adjust the display to show only time or with also... Read more

Nice quality, green led wooden clock Nice quality, green led wooden clock Nice quality, green led wooden clock

Impression:Fun;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere