DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Wooden Desk Alarm Clock w/ Temperature Display - Black (4 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Nice at clock Loved this clock!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byakikisi on 11/14/2014

These digital clock although not the cheapest, but they are so good that you can overlook this fact. In the package you get clock cable to connect via the USB port and guidance that is Chinese and English.Within hours also can give čtaři AA batteries. The actual adjustment is simple, shows the hours ... Read more

digital clock Green digital clock Green digital clock Green

Impression:Nice at clock;

0 0 0

• posted byMichaelRod on 11/13/2014

I was looking for a clock to replace my old eletric and this one is awesome. It can be used with AAA batteries but it comes with an USB cable, actually I'm using this way and don't need to use the batteries. It's a beautiful product. Read more

Impression:Loved this clock!;

0 0 0

• posted byHonmi on 06/29/2014

The clock is really beautiful an works perfectly.for the price i recomend you to buy it! has good quality! Its a nice desk clock. Very easy to setup, even without the manual . Have fahrenheit and celsius. Great size of the numbers in the display nice colors, nice finishing. At used in the truck me sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylatonita on 05/20/2014

Good quality. Nice brightness level - not to dark, not to light. F/C. 12/24 Had hard time to understand that why this clock works for 15 seconds and then shuts off. It was a sleep mode. Turned it off, it took 30 minutes to understand how :) pressed some button on the back to change 'sd' setting. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvladzzoni on 04/02/2014

Good looking green digit. When it is off it is just a piece of wood and you can trick someone. Nice design. By pressing DOWN button you can switch between power saving (voice activated) an normal mode. Brightness can't be changed. Mine is delivered with little damaged on the left corner but it is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrade098 on 01/14/2014

the clock is really beautiful an works perfectly.for the price i recomend you to buy it! has good quality! Its a nice desk clock. Very easy to setup, even without the manual . Have fahrenheit and celsius. Great size of the numbers in the display nice colors, nice finishing. display 'blinks' for around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarpenz on 01/01/2014

Looks good comes with power cord and backup battery slot so it will do the job of showing you the time and waking you up in the morning. looks like a wooden box clock and lights up good so its easy to look at the time. Easy setup with instructions included in the box. posible to set up as 12hour of 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byletitallgo on 12/24/2013

Beautifully designed, fits most interiors, nice digit colors, nice impression, auto-hide and show-on-clap functions (lights up even when some neighbour shuts his door :)) Eats batteries rather quickly; my clock allows power plug to be inserted only to some point, so it's somewhat partially attached, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPriaGila on 12/16/2013

Very nice wood like finish. The display is clear and bright. Is powered by an usb cable which is included. The display is a bit too bright in my opinion. The clock lights up the whole room when its dark. I've placed it somewhere far away from my direct field of view as the light was too bright. The usb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLordShade on 12/04/2013

Good quality, stylish desktop clock with temperature sensor. If it is power off you did not see segments of indicators, it seen like a black box. There is 3 alarm clock in it! Signal of alarm is loud, you won't oversleep even if you in other room No bright regulator, led light is too bright. No AC/DC ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections