DX » Community » Reviews » L20121211-5 GU10 5W 3500K 450lm 5-LED Warm White Spotlight (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
Good product отлично
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySeanGueta on 12/13/2014

easy to use strong light i recvied it afetr 20 dayes (+-) so far so good Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byPokupashka011 on 12/13/2014

Отличная лампа, светит очень ярко. Свет направленный - получается световой конус. Read more

Impression:отлично;

0 0 0

• posted byrobertoo on 06/11/2014

I ordered many of these to light a kitchen because quality to price ratio is way more interesting than in hardware store. The light is a very white, but I could only compare to incandescent bulb in the same room. Short : - Very bright - Durable (9 months without any problem) - Doesn't warm up I seriously ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynuclearhepek on 04/11/2014

Very bright, I was surprised when I first switched them on, so much light. They look and feel like more quality product than other cheap LEDs. Longer body then usual so they do not always fit easily in ceiling mounts. Narrow light beam compared to halogen light bulbs. Light they provide is very nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaefejota on 04/04/2014

I bought 6 of them in 2 times so that is the proof I'm more than satisfied. I used it to replace a 50w halogen bulb and it gives me light enough, pretty much the same amount of light and some more I think that is why it seems some more white but light is warm enough to my dining room, I really like it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysashimir on 03/19/2014

Very nice yellowish light colour (warm temperature) and remarkable brightness. Eye friendly for dining as well for reading a book. Nice spread of light. Nice appearance. Perfect for living room. Reflector part is quite long, but not too much. May be a problem with installation in some cases (but not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaefejota on 03/10/2014

Price is quite good. Light is more white than a normal halogen but is not a pure white (6000 o 6500K), bright is quite similar to a 50w halogen bulb. It fits perfectly in my lamp. When I received 2 items I realize than one of them have just one led working, I feel really disapointed but at the end the ... Read more

5 yellow leds ok,1 yellow led,move lens

0 0 0

• posted bymarczinger on 02/20/2014

Nice cheap LED bulb. Great lightness and white color, no blue tint, nor yellow. Spreads well the beam of light (better than the halogen bulb who are replacing). Has a cristal/plastic cover in front of the LED's so they are well protected from dust. None at the moment. The white base is from a cheap plastic,... Read more

Comparisons Halogen (left) / LED (center & rig

0 0 0

• posted byDannyman77 on 12/29/2013

Very good price and they all work perfectly. The design is also nice. I had 1 piece that did not work on my first delivery and after filling in the RMA they immediately send me a free new one. The way of packing/shipping could be a little better Damages may occur when you ship them from China to Europe.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEMercer on 11/10/2013

Great light, spread, color, temperature and brightness. Economical, good looking, fits most GU10 exposed bulb applications (see Cons) Will not fit most GU10 applications where the bulb is embedded into the fixture, because the reflector is too long. Also has considerable side bleed (visible in the pictures)... Read more

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections