DX » Community » Reviews » L20121211-5 GU10 5W 3500K 450lm 5-LED Warm White Spotlight (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Good product отлично
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBartenstein on 01/27/2015

Vyrobek dobry, snadna manipulace, akorat jedna z peti zarovek nesviti. Good product, easy to use, but one of the five bulbs doesn´t work.

Impression:sviti dobre;

0 0 0

• posted bySeanGueta on 12/13/2014

easy to use strong light i recvied it afetr 20 dayes (+-) so far so good

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byPokupashka011 on 12/13/2014

Отличная лампа, светит очень ярко. Свет направленный - получается световой конус.

Impression:отлично;

0 0 0

• posted byzoraum on 10/30/2014

I bought these to replace incandescent bulbs. They work very well.

Impression:Excellent quality;

0 0 0

• posted byBenPerc on 10/29/2014

just as bright as my 50 watt halogens and easy to insert ans rotate into the slot because the bulb is longer than the insert. I think I'll save a lot of money on electricity.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byVonBulldog on 08/22/2014

I am replacing all halogen and bulb lights at my home with led lights in order to save energy and money. These lights are the final lights that replaced 3 halogeen 35 watt lights in an armature. I was afraid that these led lights wouldn't be bright enough but they shine as bright as the halogen I... Read more

Impression:Nice bright LED lights;

0 0 0

• posted bynanocg on 08/06/2014

Pros: This lamp gives bright with a very large angle. The color of the light is perfect. the color is not very warm and not cold. The price is very good compared to other bulbs with the same characteristics Cons: The silver vents are plastic, these silver vents are not aluminum. OtherThoughts: I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byShulz74 on 08/01/2014

nvolvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros: Very bright, I was surprised when I first switched them on, so much light. They look and feel like more quality product than other cheap LEDs. Cons: Longer body then usual so they do not always fit easily in ceiling light... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysashimir on 07/14/2014

Great light, spread, color, temperature and brightness. Economical, good looking, fits perfectly in living or dining room. Price is quite good. Longer body then usual so they do not always fit easily in some ceiling mounts. Narrow light beam compared to halogen light bulbs, but these are not for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertoo on 06/11/2014

I ordered many of these to light a kitchen because quality to price ratio is way more interesting than in hardware store. The light is a very white, but I could only compare to incandescent bulb in the same room. Short : - Very bright - Durable (9 months without any problem) - Doesn't warm up I a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections