DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Candle LED Lamp w/ Charger Kit - White (6-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygadimosko on 12/12/2013

very nice looking. they flicker and give the impression of a real small flickering candle. the small cups in which the lamps can be inserted make together a nice looking, real looking romantic dinner table candle. the charger makes this very usefull not to be bothered by replacing batteries. so for the 1st 2 weeks of use i am very pleased with them.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelozzy on 10/23/2013

Long life yellow flickering light, makes any environment so amazing! Easy ON-OFF operation, built with good quality plastic. The charger is nice, has a red LED to indicate the charging and seems to last long. Well packaged in a paperboard box with individual separations for each candle/charger. Very long charging time (about 6 ~ 8 hours). The 6 batteries ... Read more

Light up on hands LIGHT UP OVER THE TABLES Charging the candles
    0 0
  • posted bymfcores on 10/03/2013

I really like this product. It is just what I was waiting for and it arrived at the time I was expecting to! It looks like a real candle but it is not dangerous for children or pets and you can reuse it whenever you want, all the times you want! I definitly recommend it! The material of the glass is not so good but you can put the candles somewhere ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections